Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Back with The Ravens and The Low

NFL

Last week : Top Plays 2-0 , and 3-1 overall in The Playoffs , losing the GOY with Minnesota

Note Well:

This time of year , everyone comes out of the woodwork to bet football games. So you must scale down all your plays . No big bets should be made for the remaining games. The money has been won and should be protected. Let the square amateurs go out on a limb. In general you should follow very closely what they do , their habits , traits and tendencies … then do the opposite.

Be Smart … Respect Money.

This Sunday

Conference Championships :

Philadelphia at Arizona …..

Take Arizona , getting 4 , at home, to defeat Philadelphia , with the hope that The Cards continue to demonstrate a decent running game.

( only an inkling on the total for this game …. It’s the Over )

Baltimore at Pittsburgh ( opened at -4 ½ ) … I like this game more than the Arizona game.

The Steelers just won and covered over San Diego as 7 point faves. The Linesmaker opened them up at home as -4 ½ over The Ravens , the team they beat twice in the regular season. Now I see - 6 ‘s around and the number appears to be climbing.

Make this is a Linesmaker game for The Ravens.

Take Baltimore ( try for a +7 ) and the Under , both Top Plays , but do not go too too crazy in either game because I’m a firm believer in protecting profits from my work for the season. Baltimore caught a huge break ( and so did we ) last week when the officials were napping as their play clock expired … The Ravens should have been penalized and the ensuing first down should have been nullified. Hey , “ them’s the breaks “ … Be as it may , I envision the same close , hard fought type of game this week as last week in Tennessee , with The Schematic Ravens again being the opportunists, pressuring ,hoodwinking , and scamming Ben into throwing 2-3 picks and maybe a damn good beating if his protection is not at it’s very best. He’ll find himself in quite a jackpot of trouble if Baltimore stops the running game. Stopping the running game is crucial to The Ravens’ success … they do that, and they’ll own Ben ... I don't think he's smart enough to deal with The Raven D ... being as sophisticated as it will be.

In their last 3 games The Ravens have given up 7 , 9 and 10 points … And with each passing week, I’m reminded more and more of the Raven 2000 Superbowl season.

So both dogs to win and naturally cover, and hopefully ( for selfish reasons ) a Baltimore/Arizona Superbowl.

If this is the matchup, Baltimore will win an easy game (but I want to see that opening line before getting too excited )

First things first … Buy Arizona and especially Baltimore and go The Low in The Raven / Steeler game

FYI …..

From my experiences this week ( at the driving ranges , local stores , the mailman , the gas station attendant , etc. and so on ) EVERYONE Loves Philly and Pittsburgh. The way people are talking , it’s like I feel like I’m living in Pennsylvania , rather than in New York.

My good friend ( a very sharp handicapper who taught me well many years ago ) lives in Florida each winter and plays in golf tournaments every day …. he’s in contact with lots of people … and he reports the same public sentiment … down there nobody is giving Baltimore or Arizona a chance.

As Always,

The Best of Luck,

-Neil

Ravens got dominated in their win at Tennessee though.

No way I put money on them this week, prob a no play.

Good luck.

Comment

Lmao

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post

Good luck.

And Good Luck to you , too !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy View Post
        And Good Luck to you , too !!!
        I'm just saying, I know you had Ravens big last week and congrats on that, but Tennessee should have won the game.

Reasons
        1. Baltimore bent Chris Johnson's back backwards after the play Tennessee got called for a personal foul, Johnson goes onto rush for 9 yards on the next run and he is out of the game.

2. Tennessee had a gazillion more yards.

3. Tennessee gave the game away on turnovers.

4. The play clock was at zero.

5. Baltimore can't run the ball at all right now and their offense is throwing up deep balls.

They could cover, but you had the game capped wrong last week and just because people(public) like teams don't always mean they will lose, heck normally the favored team advances.

I like Zona with you, home dog.
        Last edited by Letswinalot; 01-15-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

BOL Neil, I hope you are wrong on the Ravens for obvious reasons.
          Questions, comments, complaints:
          [email protected]

Comment

Best of luck CB!

Hey letswinalot, he won money last week on Balty did he not? Guess he didn't have the game capped too "wrong" huh?

Comment

I'm just saying, I know you had Ravens big last week and congrats on that, but Tennessee should have won the game.

Reasons
              1. Baltimore bent Chris Johnson's back backwards after the play Tennessee got called for a personal foul, Johnson goes onto rush for 9 yards on the next run and he is out of the game.

5. Baltimore can't run the ball at all right now and their offense is throwing up deep balls.
              You forgot one more key stat. Baltimore had more points, last time I checked points is what matters.

CB thanks for everything, you are the man, I like Balty straight up this week.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                You forgot one more key stat. Baltimore had more points, last time I checked points is what matters.

CB thanks for everything, you are the man, I like Balty straight up this week.

NBA is a joke

Comment

thanx CB good advice no matter who someone bets....u are right no one really thinkin zona and balt have chance so even w. spread those people will take fav if they bettin....id take both dogs and feel lot better id have chance to go 2-0 if not atleast split
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Reasons

They could cover, but you had the game capped wrong last week and just because people(public) like teams don't always mean they will lose, heck normally the favored team advances.

First and Foremost ... the team that wins the money is the right side ... the team which loses the money is the wrong side ... Nothing, and I mean NOTHING else matters and no other discussion about this is meaningful.

LOL the " you capped the game wrong " also means nothing.

... I capped the game correctly because I did my work , made the wager ... shared the info with friends and we counted our money.

And BTW ... Since the beginning of 2003 away dogs after week 17 are 32-21 ATS

I have my way of doing things and I've reached my money target the last 33 out of 35 years. There are many ways to skin the cat ... you have yours , I have mine , and the most important thing is that we both make a lot of money doing what we do.

So ... I wish you success

Good Luck

Comment

Thanks CB!!

Comment

Originally posted by coverboy View Post
                        first and foremost ... The team that wins the money is the right side ... The team which loses the money is the wrong side ... nothing, and i mean nothing else matters and no other discussion about this is meaningful.

Lol the " you capped the game wrong " also means nothing.

... I capped the game correctly because i did my work , made the wager ... Shared the info with friends and we counted our money.

and btw ... Since the beginning of 2003 away dogs after week 17 are 32-21 ats

i have my way of doing things and i've reached my money target the last 33 out of 35 years. There are many ways to skin the cat ... You have yours , i have mine , and the most important thing is that we both make a lot of money doing what we do.

so ... I wish you success

good luck

amen!

Comment

Good luck.
                          tenn outplayed them for sure but what that matter? i had tenn if i just saw final score didnt watch game i still lose....i understand what u sayin so wont what everyone "saw" last wk make the steelers look like great pick?.. pitt can still win a battle by 3 and balt coverz and maybe steelers control the game still
                          Last edited by live jive; 01-15-2009, 05:34 PM.
                          edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Reasons

Could of, should of, this, that............bottom line Balti won.

Also don't forget that both Pitt/Balt games have been extremely tight, a 3 point OT win for Pitt and a 4 point win on a very controversial TD (that is we are talking what ifs, most people I know felt it wasn't a TD). Neither game this year did Pitt cover a 6 point spread. In fact, looking at the last 10 meetings between these two teams, Pitt would have covered a 6 point spread 2 times, or 20% of the time.

Best of luck Coverboy, I'm riding w/ you.

Comment

Ah, the Titans are my 2nd favorite team and I live in Tennessee.

I had Titans 1st half -1 Lendale choked that up with a late fumble, heartbreaking.

Titans Moneyline as I thought the game may come down to 3 and with Chris Johnson that was a stone cold lock, but no Balty rednecked him out of the game and they had the audacity to flag the Titans on that play.

I'm still a little bit bitter about that game, YES.

Comment

Working...
                              X