looking for mark and mr pain-mma picks for ufc sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for mark and mr pain-mma picks for ufc sat

hey guys-just wondering if you guys had any strong plays for the saturday card,i have a lean with henderson over franklin and have made a small wager on him-thats it-talked to my man-henderson was the only guy he liked on the card and it was just a lean !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

What price are you getting on Henderson Chung? I'm seeing -135 and I like the price there. If you could get slightly better i would definately take it. Just my .02 though I'm not mark or pain.

BOL

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

i laid 130 !!

Comment

Henderson is -125@bookmaker

Comment

covey leader to mr pain and mark-come in !!

Comment

Whats up Chung. I do favor Henderson in his fight. My best bet of the card is Palhares at -315. I'll make a thread now with my whole card.
            2010: 23-12 +37.8
            2011: 4-0 + 20
            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
              hey guys-just wondering if you guys had any strong plays for the saturday card,i have a lean with henderson over franklin and have made a small wager on him-thats it-talked to my man-henderson was the only guy he liked on the card and it was just a lean !!
              was not easy but we get the leaner with henderson-could have gone either way,good thing it was not a 5 rounder !!

Comment

Was a very good fight card. That Davis/Lytle fight was one of the best stand up fights i've seen.
                2010: 23-12 +37.8
                2011: 4-0 + 20
                09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                  Was a very good fight card. That Davis/Lytle fight was one of the best stand up fights i've seen.
                  mark i was very impressed with Lytle and Franklin,in either fight if the judges had gone the other way,i would not have been real upset,was scared to death waiting on both decisions-LOL !! PS-Henderson needs to work on his cardio,gets much tougher at his age,big difference from 34 to 38,been there done that,of course not in the fight game,but just with exercise in general !!

Comment

Working...
                  X