Ca$h money pod (3rd play ever posted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca$h money pod (3rd play ever posted)

OK, OK, I KNOW MY FIRST 2 PLAYS EVER POSTED ON BETTORSCHAT WERE LOSERS. I AM CURRENTLY 0-2 FOR POSTED PLAYS. YESTERDAY I FOLLOWED DETROIT DAVID AND TOOK THE LAKERS AND CASHED IN NICELY, THANKS DAVE!! TODAY I HOPE TO REDEEM MYSELF AND MAKE UP FOR THE 2 LOSERS!! I AM PUTTING ALMOST DOUBLE WHAT I USUALLY WAGER FOR THIS GAME!!

DETROIT PISTONS +1 @ INDIANA

POD : DETROIT PISTONS +1

REMEMBER 0-2 ON POSTED PLAYS SO BECAREFUL IF YOU FOLLOW. I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME I KNOW THE PISTONS WELL AND WATCH THEM ALOT, THEY LOST LAST NIGHT WITH 7 SECONDS LEFT IN THE GAME ON A BUZZER BEATER BY RAYMOND FELTON. IT WAS RIPS FIRST GAME BACK OFF HIS INJURY AND SHEED SHOULD BE BACK IN THE LINEUP TODAY!! I EXCPECT THE PISTONS NOT ONLY TO WIN THIS GAME BUT MORE ALONG THE LINES OF A BLOWOUT

GOOD LUCK AND LETS CA$H IN!!!$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm on them as well BOL cashmoney
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

good luck tonight
      dave
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

I've followed the Pistons for over 30 years now - this isn't a good year.
        But when they're clicken - they're clicken - i hope they are tonight for you.
        (I personally think that Dumars made his 1st big mistake hiring Curry to coach them)
        link

Comment

Originally posted by FRITO View Post
          I've followed the Pistons for over 30 years now - this isn't a good year.
          But when they're clicken - they're clicken - i hope they are tonight for you.
          (I personally think that Dumars made his 1st big mistake hiring Curry to coach them)
          link
          i couldnt agree more with you about the curry move!! another horrible lose in OT. they will bounce back!! damn good thing i been listening to Detroit David otherwise id be having a real bad week in NBA he saved me with the Celtics blowout winner!! thanks again dave!! oh well there is a WINNER everyday will CA$$$H in tomorow somehow!!

Comment

tough break CM
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
            X