Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bryce View Post
    Not saying Pitt doesn't win...+5 is huge IMO
    I agree. With these defenses teasing to +12 on balty would likely nail it as I cant see either team hitting a 2 score win. However I'm trying to figure out what other bet i would tease it with and I'm not sure yet. Most likely Philly +4???

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

I know im an eagle fan but I dont know the eagles can lose this game. The Eagles Defense gives Kurt Warner nightmares. The pressure they put on him make him fold up like a little girl. If they lose this game i will be in total shock. Also for all u Mcnabb bashers, 5 NFC title games in the last 8 years. I know he's only won 1 so far but come on who else is that consistent of a winner.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

eagles roll!!!!!! warner's gonna shit his pants when they bring the blitz! Exactly marc, I was hoping there was a smart eagles fan out there! All the Eagles fans that bash McNabb...I was hoping he got traded and they saw what they were missin.
        Last edited by roccodean; 01-12-2009, 09:38 AM.
        Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
        +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
        +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
        +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
        +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
        +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
        +14.7 Units

Comment

Originally posted by torom608 View Post
          philly, i got to go with a hot and better defense.
          Is there a hotter or better defense than the way Zona is playing? Wht do they have, like 9 turnovers in 2 weeks. Their defense is playing fabulous.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
            Is there a hotter or better defense than the way Zona is playing? Wht do they have, like 9 turnovers in 2 weeks. Their defense is playing fabulous.
            They did only for 2 weeks. The Eagles have been doing it since Thanksgiving. Remember the New England game a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
              They did only for 2 weeks. The Eagles have been doing it since Thanksgiving. Remember the New England game a few weeks ago.
              Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm a believer of the Cards after two weeks, just saying that they are certainly as hot has D out there. Actually it is no surprise that all four teams left have been playing superb D, with three of them doing it all year. They don't say defense wins championships for no reason.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I'm a believer of the Cards after two weeks, just saying that they are certainly as hot has D out there. Actually it is no surprise that all four teams left have been playing superb D, with three of them doing it all year. They don't say defense wins championships for no reason.
                That is very true. Defenses do win championships.

Comment

If there is a prop. on the Eagles game where I can get decent odds on the Eagles winning by 14 points or more, etc., I am going to make a wager on it.
                  Last edited by savage1; 01-12-2009, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Cards-Eagles

believe 75-80% of the world will be on Phila and the line goes to phila 3' and the Cards backdoor someway somehow!

The Steelers get the Job done, going to lay the wood to them today at -5'.

Good Luck Fellas & Ladies

Comment

Working...
                    X