No announcement yet.

Picks For Saturday (GOY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is hard to believe that Carolina jumped out right away 7-0. I'm just stunned .....

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      It is hard to believe that Carolina jumped out right away 7-0. I'm just stunned .....

That part was easy to believe... the disaster ever since is truly an unexpected nightmare.

Keep your chin up boss, you'll get 'em next time.
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

Unfukin real.Delhomme is terrible.I dont understand why Carolina totally abandoned the run.Another thing,why cant you cover Fitz.

Let it go Wayne and reload for tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
          Unfukin real.Delhomme is terrible.I dont understand why Carolina totally abandoned the run.Another thing,why cant you cover Fitz.

Let it go Wayne and reload for tomorrow.
          With Boldin out, wouldn't you take 2 or 3 guys and just blanket Fitgerald and make someone else beat you? It is unfucken real how bad some of this coaching is lately.

Comment

Carolina -9.5 2nd half
            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

With Boldin out, wouldn't you take 2 or 3 guys and just blanket Fitgerald and make someone else beat you? It is unfucken real how bad some of this coaching is lately.
              The sad thing is they are doubling him a decent bit. The deep pass he was doubled, as he was on several others. The problem was the D-Line. They got zero pressure, and if you give Warner and Fitz that much time, he will beat double coverage, as he did.

Comment

They had 6 blocking 4 and they didn't come close. Fucking awful.

Comment

So Far, the teams that had a bye have not looked very good at all. Lucky for me, i was on them both!

Comment

The crazy thing is, Carolina could still win this game if they got their head out of their ass. There is alot of time left.

Comment

Zona's D looks like the '85 Bears.

Comment

The crazy thing is, Carolina could still win this game if they got their head out of their ass. There is alot of time left.

ok, forget that!

Comment

Is it too harsh to wish serious injury to Delhomo? Holy fuck, that was another atrocious throw. I'd give my fucking paycheck back if I pissed a whole season down the tube like that.

Comment

if ariz win, and philly beat the giants, is ariz travel to philly for the conference play off?

Comment

this game is over.....

Comment

Originally posted by torom608 View Post
                                if ariz win, and philly beat the giants, is ariz travel to philly for the conference play off?
                                It would be in Philly

Comment

Working...
                                X