X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Saturday (GOY)

NFL
    --------

This is my NFL Game of the Year. As always, nothing is a lock so play it smart if you follow and only wager what you can afford to lose because losing is an option with every wager.

All Time "GOY" Record = (30-15)

"Game of the Year" ( Units)

Carolina -9.5

I'm having a really hard time figuring out how Arizona can keep this within DD. Boldin may try to play but even if he does, it's still a huge loss for 'Zona because he is far from healthy.

Carolina is rested and ready while the Cardinals are coming cross country off a physical game last Saturday. Arizona may have won and covered last weekend but i was simply not impressed with them and i highly doubt that their defense will look anything like it did a week ago. Simply put, they are a different team on the road.

Arizona is doing alot of talking in this game and they have Carolina's attention. Facing a Rookie QB and a young team at home will be NOTHING like the team they face tonight. Yes, in the 1st matchup Arizona did well. Boldin was healthy and had 2 TD's and Carolina was not even close to the team they are today. Remember how badly Arizona was struggling before last weeks game? Look for more of that tonight as the Panthers just pound the run and hit them with play action to Smith and Muhammad. I think their defense will double Fitzgerald and put the heat on Warner, causing sacks, turnovers and hell for the Arizona offense.

In 5 trips to the East Coast this season, Arizona has given up an average of 40.4 ppg. (1-4) Ats, losing by an average of 20 points per game.. Once or twice? No, 5 trips and that is a very bad trend with time zones here.

Arizona is (1-6) Ats in their last 7 as a Road Underdog.

Carolina is (9-2) Ats in their last 11 as a favorite and (8-2) Ats in their last 10 at home.

Rain is forecasted and if so, that is another big advantage for Carolina and their running game. I've played this game and different scenario's in my head 100 times this week and i just can't see Arizona having much success tonight on either side of the ball. I'm glad the 1st matchup was close and i'm glad Arizona is talking trash. Both will motivate Carolina and one (The previous matchup) has kept the line and perception reasonable. Carolina 34 Arizona 13

GOOD LUCK!

On em with you wayne.

Thanks and good luck

Comment

good luck bro!!!

I have arizona in a teaser with balt.

Comment

I think Carolina has as good a shot as anybody at winning the SuperBowl
        (they're a very solid - all around - football team)

good luck - i'll be on em too

Comment

I love this play public all over the underdog Cards here makes it even better. GL!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good Luck Wayne, will tail you, living an hour from Charlotte, my local has the line at -10, but I'm still gonna play it. The weather calls for a 40% chance of showers with wind gusts up tp 15 MPH. GL!!!

Comment

GL as always boss.
              The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

GL Wayne...I agree with you, just terrified of losing JC style (back door!)!
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

College Basketball
                  --------------------

(12-3) Last 15

"Triple-Double" ( Units)

Nc State +11.5

Tennessee -8

Marquette -1

GOOD LUCK

Comment

Those were Noon time CBB starts. I'll have 1 or 2 more CBB posts shortly!

Comment

good luck....i like the panthers too, theyre going to run all over them and then finish them off with moose and smith

Comment

good luck wayne

Comment

good luck

Comment

gl with carolina, like them more with u having a goy on them

Comment

good luck wayne hope you cash

Comment

Working...
                              X