X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat./Sun. Big play

3 team 10 pt.

Ravens +13
    I Look for the Ravens to win straight up...certainly like the 13...i think this one is obvious

Panthers pick Panthers have been one of the best, if not the best, home teams in the NFL...cardinals run D is poor, although they held Turner to 42 yards last week, don't see that happening again for an awful road team.

Eagles + 14
    This could be the best playoff game of the year. this is about as evenly matched as possible, Philly has a good chance to beat them again. i know cappers say teams don't normally lose twice against the same team,,, but in the playoffs it's tough to follow that rule; it's about who is playing well and nobody is playing better than philly. very very close whoever wins.
    $6,000-$5,000

With all of this being said there is 1 negative to this teaser, HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO CLOSE IT OUT!! HAHA Don't be greedy here and try to get everything in one day...this is a big bet, rome was not built overnight!!

Best of luck to all, this is another banger for me...been waiting all week for this. I hope you have a great day.

Your friend,

good luck with the big tease, watch out fot the GIANTS IMHO
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl Hundy

Comment

gl buddy
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
        X