• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Saturday

NBA YTD 24-14 +13.6 units
    2* 5-0 +10.0 units
    1* 19-14 +3.6 units

I went 2-0 Friday, winning an easy 2* on the Raptors and eking out a win on the Nets.

I urge playing the play below ASAP as I expect movement off a bad line.

I'll add one other play after the game gets on the board, presuming the number comes in where I expect.

1* T-Wolves -1
    The T-Wolves have won four in a row and are in a SPECTACULAR scheduling spot. They haven't played since Wednesday and don't play again until Tuesday with no travel on either side. Milwaukee, on the other hand, played Friday at home and is on the road again Monday. The Bucks barely beat the Harris-less Nets at Milwaukee and are not the same team without Bogut. Minnesota makes it five in a row.

gl Gris

Comment

good luck!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Gris you are clearly one of the best on the hardwood. Keep it up and good luck.

Comment

Keep up the great work Gris, I like this play as well.
          Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

just played it but the line was -2. good luck to us Gris.

Comment

Adding

1* Knicks +6 1/2
              New York hasn't played a truly bad game in three weeks. They upset the Celtics before two hard fought road losses on the current trip. Houston is there for the taking tonight. They are banged up, as always, and are playing the first home game after a five game road trip (always deadly) with the final game a narrow win last night over OKC.
              (Both plays are rated 1* but this one is my favorite)
              Opinion only:
              Warriors (14 is a lot of points)

Comment

Working...
              X