Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Is Pure Puke

They should be in the WWF,faking they are supposed to be contenders

Can you believe this shit? I can't remember a team getting spanked this bad from opening tip all game long.

Comment

You watching this Verdasco match Moony he is dominting...any thoughts on Stepanek match coming up next?
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Verdasco is smashing winners down the line like he fucking invented em!!!

Up 6-2, 4-0

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          You watching this Verdasco match Moony he is dominting...any thoughts on Stepanek match coming up next?
          Dont like the match

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
            Dont like the match
            Thanks will pass...you watching the match live with me? Verdasco is ripped dude must have been hitting up the gym big time looks way bigger than last time I seen him...

Comment

Thanks will pass...you watching the match live with me? Verdasco is ripped dude must have been hitting up the gym big time looks way bigger than last time I seen him...
              cant get it live

Comment

My posts are gay??? You're 23, it is 9:30pm on a Friday night, you ware watching tennis and checking out some guys muscles??? AND I'M GAY?!??!?!?
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Working...
                X