Big 12 = BWAHAHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    If Bradford was even thinking about coming out early he shot that down last night.If you think the Gators defense is fast think about the NFL.My God,could you imagine Bradford coming out and playing Baltimore this coming up year.Ed Reed would have 7 INT
    My thinking exactly Vols. Those high schools defenses all these Big 12 QB's play against aint got nothing on the real deal...
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
      SEC is the best conference by far from top to bottom. Went against Florida and I knew they were the better team. I get bent over a barrell for it by trying to find reasons to play the Sooners.

Would have been nice to see USC vs Florida. Looking at it now why was Texas and Oklahoma in front of USC and Utah at seasons end? Utah had no losses and USC had one loss in conference just like Texas and Oklahoma. Can't say Oklahoma and Texas had a tougher schedule and you can't say the Big 12 is better than the Pac 10. Bullshit bullshit bullshit.

Its pretty easy Sam Bradford and Colt Mccoy when your receivers are much faster than your opponents and they are running open all day in Big 12 games. Think Bradford was suprised that he receivers were actually covered by Florida and he had to throw in tight windows.
      I think you already know the answer to this. First, Utah played in a shit conference, so at season's end they probably deserved to be disrespected. After whopping up on Bama, they obviously deserve some talk. It would have been real interesting to see what the polls would have done if Utah would have manhandled Bama on the last game of the season, prior to the bowls.

Also, on paper at season's end, Okl and Texas did play a tougher schedule. They both played three teams that were top 10 teams at one point. USC played none........well I guess one of you count Ohio State. I'm not saying it was right, but looking at the numbers/rankings at the end of the season, Tex/Okl did play a tougher schedule. In hindsight of the bowl results, you could argue the Pac 10 vs. Big 12 based on going undefeated in the bowls. That said, it isn't like the Pac 10 teams played any great teams in the bowls. They didn't play any SEC schools like the Big 12 did. Maybe the SEC would have exposed them as well.
      Last edited by harold_bush; 01-09-2009, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        If Bradford was even thinking about coming out early he shot that down last night.If you think the Gators defense is fast think about the NFL.My God,could you imagine Bradford coming out and playing Baltimore this coming up year.Ed Reed would have 7 INT

Couldn't agree more. And of course you know he'd end up on the Lions. He thought he was hit last night, imagine the beating that he'd take next season. Stay in school...

Comment

Working...
        X