• Big 12 = BWAHAHA

PPG Average During the Season/Pts in Bowl Game

Mizzou 43.2/30 (in OT)

Oklahoma St 41.6/31

Kansas 32.7/42 (yay Kansas!)

Nebraska 36.2/26

Texas Tech 44.6/34

Texas 43.9/24

Oklahoma 54/14 (BWAHAHA, what a f'ing joke)

Average of 42.3 PPG during the season and they average 28.7 in the bowl games!

It's obvious the defenses in the Big 12 are a f'ing joke. I'm not gonna lie, I fell for this offense tonight and boy, do I feel like a f'ing idiot right now.

BIG 12 = JOKE

Could not agree more. The SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE in Football. No questions asked, can't argure with domination

Comment

Big 12 is Wayyyyyyyyyyy over rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Glad I cashed in huge on this joke of a conference in the Bowls. Only thing worse was the MAC but these fools werent far behind!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
          Could not agree more. The SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE in Football. No questions asked, can't argure with domination
          3 straight National Championships................Nuff said!

Comment

Mac, Wac and the big 12 conference is the worst conference this year.

SEC and the PAC-10 are the best.

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

Originally posted by mighty mouse View Post
              Mac, Wac and the big 12 conference is the worst conference this year.

SEC and the PAC-10 are the best.

a-l-o-h-a
              settle down

Comment

the sec should just get an automatic bid to the championship game next year, clearly better than anyone else that plays this game
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

USC vs FLA wouldve been dope
                  Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by ELJUGO View Post
                    USC vs FLA wouldve been dope
                    USC would win 9 out of 10 times

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                      the sec should just get an automatic bid to the championship game next year, clearly better than anyone else that plays this game
                      Call me crazy, but I am all for it. Just better football IMO and I don't know how people can argue that.

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
                      USC would win 9 out of 10 times
                      At the rose bowl? I know they can't meet there but it would be great if they could. Yea they might win 9. 5 home 5 away - USC wins 6. Fair Dare?
                      Last edited by PW52; 01-09-2009, 02:14 AM.

Comment

how many bowl games did the big 10 win? thats 2 coferences that aren't so big i guess,
                        The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

SEC is the best conference by far from top to bottom. Went against Florida and I knew they were the better team. I get bent over a barrell for it by trying to find reasons to play the Sooners.

Would have been nice to see USC vs Florida. Looking at it now why was Texas and Oklahoma in front of USC and Utah at seasons end? Utah had no losses and USC had one loss in conference just like Texas and Oklahoma. Can't say Oklahoma and Texas had a tougher schedule and you can't say the Big 12 is better than the Pac 10. Bullshit bullshit bullshit.

Its pretty easy Sam Bradford and Colt Mccoy when your receivers are much faster than your opponents and they are running open all day in Big 12 games. Think Bradford was suprised that he receivers were actually covered by Florida and he had to throw in tight windows.
                          Last edited by weazel079; 01-09-2009, 02:41 AM.
                          MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

Originally posted by weazel079 View Post
                            SEC is the best conference by far from top to bottom. Went against Florida and I knew they were the better team. I get bent over a barrell for it by trying to find reasons to play the Sooners.

Would have been nice to see USC vs Florida. Looking at it now why was Texas and Oklahoma in front of USC and Utah at seasons end? Utah had no losses and USC had one loss in conference just like Texas and Oklahoma. Can't say Oklahoma and Texas had a tougher schedule and you can't say the Big 12 is better than the Pac 10. Bullshit bullshit bullshit.

Its pretty easy Sam Bradford and Colt Mccoy when your receivers are much faster than your opponents and they are running open all day in Big 12 games. Think Bradford was suprised that his receivers were actually covered by Florida and he had to throw in tight windows.
                            I have said this all the time when you play against swiss cheese defenses your numbers are so fucking inflated its not even close to accurate!!!
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

If Bradford was even thinking about coming out early he shot that down last night.If you think the Gators defense is fast think about the NFL.My God,could you imagine Bradford coming out and playing Baltimore this coming up year.Ed Reed would have 7 INT

Comment

Working...
                              X