Clear All

• Changing the side play of the bowl game

I JUST CANT DO IT

LINE IS DROPPING WITH EVERYONE OF FLORIDA

HAD A 1* ON FLORIDA

UPDATED PLAY:

6* OKLAHOMA !!!

gl !!

what line did you get......I laid off ten percent of my Florida -3 bet at Okla +6

Comment

same thing

I was looking at it when it hit +6 earlier and I figured everyone is taking Florida maybe I can get 7 by game time. When I saw one of my places move the line the other way I jumped on 6 and its now down to 4 1/2 in both my spots.

Any chance these are big bets are for middles seeing as this line opened pretty low.

Good luck with Okie

Giz

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        what line did you get......i laid off ten percent of my florida -3 bet at okla +6
        4 1/2

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
          what line did you get......I laid off ten percent of my Florida -3 bet at Okla +6
          That line has done some major moving today.Got up to 5.5-6 for a long time and now just dropped to 4.5.I rolled with OK + 6 before it changed

Comment

Line is dropping only because tons of people who got Florida earlier in the week at 3 have now took Oklahoma at 6 for the middle. There's no other reason why

Comment

Originally posted by jbaker1564 View Post
              Line is dropping only because tons of people who got Florida earlier in the week at 3 have now took Oklahoma at 6 for the middle. There's no other reason why
              To many of us are "GAMBLERS" for me to think that thats the reason.You might be right but I ain't buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by jbaker1564 View Post

I would tend to agree with you.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

Over 33 secon half..........whos on board with me????

Comment

Working...
                  X