? About the Bowl Pick em, All responses welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? About the Bowl Pick em, All responses welcome

Heres what I got going on with the bowl pick em that I entered through Bettorschat on yahoo. I am doing pretty well in it I won the Bettorschat group{I think} I am 28/33 so far and in 4th place out of all entries on yahoo. I think I still have a shot to win, but heres what im concerned about, I have Florida winning in the pick em and I think alot of other people do also and I need a few people to miss the game for me to be in first in the overall standings, so should I change my pick to Oklahoma who probably most of the people dont have or should I keep Florida. What really stinks is I changed my Oregon St pick to Pitt when OSU starting runningback was ruled out for the game if I kept that game id be the overall leader now, owell.

Thanks for the input
    FB Coach

I think you might need to Pick OU to win but if you pick Florida the guys in front of you all have the last game as a 1... So i think you might be able to tie them.. But there is one guy behind you that could over take all. So to answer your ? i would say yes you would have to take OU to win it all.. Great run and yes you kill everyone in here..

Comment

Read page 3

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/po...11-15-a-3.html

Comment

Working...
      X