Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCS Championship Play

guys guys.........

vegas oddsmakers make Florida -10 against the #1 team Alabama......and vegas was right...the line was bang on!!!...now they come out with Florida only a 3 point fave against Oklahoma.

vegas is flat out screaming for all of us to take Florida with such a low line. Im not falling for it. Hope you all dont either!!!

Oklahoma +4 is the right side here

gl2ya

Best of luck Moats! Hope you're right man

I'll be rooting

Comment

LOL Kb I feel you man I do like Florida but BOL to you should be a very entertaining game.

Good luck moats

Comment

the question is, can either defenses stop the offenses? oklahoma can score at will, and florida is no slouch either. i'm just hoping they score sooner and often. good luck with your play buddy.
        The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

Comment

Originally posted by bcmoats View Post
          guys guys.........

Just like to told us Ball State was the other night, right???
          Tulsa rolled 45-13!! You were "spot on" there boy!

Same thing will happen tonight!
          Although Oklahoma will get 31 instead of 13!!

Comment

good luck tonight, i like the other side lot of def. and speed and qb one of us will be happy
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl
              NFL...........0-0
              NCAAF ......4-3-1
              NBA...........0-0
              NCAAB.......0-0
              NHL...........0-0
              OVERALL
              0-0
              +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

guys guys.........

vegas oddsmakers make Florida -10 against the #1 team Alabama......and vegas was right...the line was bang on!!!...now they come out with Florida only a 3 point fave against Oklahoma.

vegas is flat out screaming for all of us to take Florida with such a low line. Im not falling for it. Hope you all dont either!!!

gl2ya
                this is how they play....now people are buying points and teasing florida or ml florida huge.......i think oklahoma wins straight up but the more points the better...keep giving us points please!

Comment

guys guys.........

gl2ya

I really disagree that Vegas was begging people to take FLA at -3, OKLA had beaten up on supposedly top teams and scored 60+ points in 5 straight games, I was actually surprised the game wasn't at a Pick when it opened.

Comment

Good luck Moats

Comment

guys guys.........

gl2ya
                      If this theory was so adamently correct we'd all be living in the Carribean in our million dollar lakefront properties...

BOL tonight...this game is a toss up IMO...
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

gl bc!

Comment

Working...
                        X