Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's BIG NFL Divisional Playoffs Picks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chado's BIG NFL Divisional Playoffs Picks!!!

2-2 in Wild Card weekend...

For Divisional weekend I am playing all these BIG as I love them all!!!

Lets try these...

Tennessee Titans -2.5 (-115)

Carolina Panthers -3.0 / Pittsburgh Steelers +1.0 (-130) 7 PT TEASER

NEW YORK GIANTS ML (-200)
    HUGE PLAY EAGLES ARE GETTING BURIED LAY THE JUICE HERE DONT EVEN BOTHER FUCKING AROUND WITH THE -4 TO AVOID BACK DOOR ACTION SHOULD IT OCCUR!!!

AS ALWAYS, GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!
    Last edited by Chado1; 01-05-2009, 10:04 AM.
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Be careful going against the Eagles.
    Good luck anyways!
    2010: 23-12 +37.8
    2011: 4-0 + 20
    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
      Be careful going against the Eagles.
      Good luck anyways!
      Sorry Mark I know you are an Eagles fan and all but I absolutely love the Giants here!!! Its gonna be my biggest wager of the entire NFL season!!! Good luck to you aswell...

Comment

gl chado
        NFL...........0-0
        NCAAF ......4-3-1
        NBA...........0-0
        NCAAB.......0-0
        NHL...........0-0
        OVERALL
        0-0
        +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          Sorry Mark I know you are an Eagles fan and all but I absolutely love the Giants here!!! Its gonna be my biggest wager of the entire NFL season!!! Good luck to you aswell...
          Wow...it's really too bad you didn't love the Giants this much, on your last biggest wager, of the last NFL season!!!

Sorry Chado...had to do it.

Like the plays....good luck buddy and Happy New Year.

Comment

Originally posted by gr8whtnorth View Post
            Wow...it's really too bad you didn't love the Giants this much, on your last biggest wager, of the last NFL season!!!

Sorry Chado...had to do it.

Like the plays....good luck buddy and Happy New Year.
            I know I do say that a lot dont I..

Well its a big wager lets leave it at that then..

GL to you also gr8!!! Go Leafs!!!

Comment

GL Chado...I hope you aren't the kiss of death!
              Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                GL Chado...I hope you aren't the kiss of death!
                If Minnys offense was anything better than fucking high school the Eagles season would be over right now...seriously...

Comment

good luck Chad

Comment

Chado, first of all good luck.

But please be careful. Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. See Link below. Please take it easy.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ra...burn-hell.html
                    2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
                      Chado, first of all good luck.

But please be careful. Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. See Link below. Please take it easy.

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/ra...burn-hell.html
                      Only a couple hundred this time Bill I definately learned my lesson from that rookie mistake..

Comment

Only a couple hundred this time Bill I definately learned my lesson from that rookie mistake..
                        Good man. Good Luck.
                        2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Love the giants too!!! Go CHADO!! I think the Giants D is going to be to much!! Jaccobs should be healthy, im all over them with you!!

Comment

BUMP FOR GAMEDAY!!!

Comment

02-04-2008, 12:21 AM
                              Chado1
                              Registered Abuser Join Date: Jun 2006
                              Location: 2 hours North of Detroit and 2 hours South of Toronto

I just lost $5,000 on Pats ML!!! FUCK THAT WHOLE TEAM BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Biggest fuckin choke job in NFL history...fuck that whole over-rated bunch of stupid mother fuckers I hope they burn in hell and I would shoot every single one of those pussy ass choking homos if I ever seen any of them in person....I should have known they were so overrated almost losing to the fuckin Eagles and Ravens you over-rated bunch of choking mother fuckin cocksuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Billicheck after the game fuckin cocksucker leaves the field like the classless son of a fuckin bitch he is hope he burns in hell with the rest of that team these pussy motherfuckers!!!!!!!!!

5 YEARS FROM NOW EVERYONE ONE WILL SAY WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE 2007/2008 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS...WOW THEY WON A BUNCH OF GAMES AND ALMOST LOST TO THE RAVENS AND EAGLES AND DIDNT EVEN WIN IT ALL...PATS WHO???????????????????????????? PATS FUCKIN WHO???????????????????????????????????????????????
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              #171 02-05-2008, 06:03 PM
                              wayne1218
                              Moderator Join Date: Dec 2002
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by molta02
                              pretty crazy thread. skimmed most of it (just got back from az).

the only thing that really struck me is that you guys are shocked that somebody would put 5K on a game. i didn't realize everyone here only bet 50 bucks a game or whatever
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              alot of people may bet 5 grand but very few would put that up for only a 20% return.
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              02-05-2008, 09:01 PM
                              BettorsChat
                              Administrator Join Date: Jul 2002

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by wayne1218
                              alot of people may bet 5 grand but very few would put that up for only a 20% return.
                              ------------------------------------------------------------
                              Yeah, because its a really bad wager.

12-09-2008, 05:02 PM
                              Rajun Cajun
                              Rajun Cajun Join Date: Oct 2007

Bcs national championship-big play
                              FLORIDA GATORS (-3)

Totally agree brother and will be all over it after Bradford gets the pressure of winning the Heisman and another OU bowl game choke!!!
                              After reading all of that and then thinking back about this recent comment
                              i couldn't help but start laughing my ass off when comparing the two wagers.
                              (let me see, Florida minus the spread large (or) New Eng moneyline large ???) hmm...

[referring to the Fla/Okl Championship]
                              Guys this game is a coin flip ATS. No smart gambler would go BIG on a side in this one. Much better game with better advantages go small for action or pass is the best idea here IMO...GL weazel!!!
                              I guess that means that a 'smart gambler' would only bet big on the New Eng moneyline.

All that aside, i think the Giants have a good shot at winning this game too,
                              but i think they win it by (6 to 13) so i'll be playing it that way minus the spread.
                              (a normal wager)

good luck !

Comment

Working...
                              X