Balt/Tenn & SD/Pit line already out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Damn they were good.He is a big UGA fan.I saw his tour bus outside and it was decked out with bulldogs.I saw Diamond Rio at the Ga Theater.Pretty good place to watch a concert.That Athens cop giving me a public drunk ticket could have been nicer but it was still a good place to go.

Was it an UGA-bug or Athens Clarke County cop? Both are notorious for being ass-holes. They even have bike cops now downtown that sneak up on you.

Comment

No opinions on the Steelers line guys?

Big Ben healthy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
        Was it an UGA-bug or Athens Clarke County cop? Both are notorious for being ass-holes. They even have bike cops now downtown that sneak up on you.
        It was a bike cop.We were in the Parking garage and I opened up my door and was pissing behind it and here his ass rolls up.He was a fucking prick.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          It was a bike cop.We were in the Parking garage and I opened up my door and was pissing behind it and here his ass rolls up.He was a fucking prick.

Thats not surprising. Its like they are invisible until you break the law then they magically appear.

Ive seen some great shows at the Ga. Theater. Widespread Panic, Beck, Phish, Dave Mathews, REM, Marshall Tucker Band, and some great bluegrass and country music as well.

Comment

I think the better tease is balty and SD. SD has not lost by double digit all season long.

But, I think SD all the way!!!

Comment

Baltimore moneyline
              Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Carolina -9.5 o/u 48

Giants -4 o/u 40.5

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
                  surely they will score four TD's and a FG right? Hell, thats only two td's each for the entire game

Not that this means anything but their regular season game ended 13-10. I actually think this could be the type of game where most all teasers hit.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

san diego is probably going to get hammared and go down to 4 or 5 by gametime......

Comment

I think the best teaser is Balt and SD

Only concern for SD backers might be the 19 degree temp
                      Best of Luck Everyone

2012 Record:

1 unit = $100

***All sides and totals -110 unless noted***

***Teasers are -120 & 7 Points on Sides and 5 Points on Totals ties push****

Comment

Carolina already moved to -10

Comment

Working...
                        X