Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balt/Tenn & SD/Pit line already out

Tennessee -3 and 34.5

Wow what a defensive battle this could be.

I will take Balty plus10 and over 27.5

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Richt View Post
      I will take Balty plus10 and over 27.5
      I love the hell out of that teaser Mark.

Comment

Crazy thing is, it's showing a 30% chance of rain/snow.Our weather people here in the South aint worth a shit so it could be sunny and 65 at kickoff

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          I love the hell out of that teaser Mark.
          It looks WAY to good. Its never that easy Vols

Comment

It looks WAY to good. Its never that easy Vols
            I know you say your 45 minutes from ATL.I went up to Wild Bills to see Zac Brown Band Friday night.You ever been up there.Wow there are some HOTTIES up there.

Comment

Balt tease with the under looks much better dont know how anyone can play an over in this game even in a tease...both teams with great defenses and mediocre offenses....
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Pittsburgh -6 OU 39

vs

San Diego

Comment

Comment

I know you say your 45 minutes from ATL.I went up to Wild Bills to see Zac Brown Band Friday night.You ever been up there.Wow there are some HOTTIES up there.
                    I saw them at the Georgia Theater in Athens which is where I am

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      Balt tease with the under looks much better dont know how anyone can play an over in this game even in a tease...both teams with great defenses and mediocre offenses....
                      surely they will score four TD's and a FG right? Hell, thats only two td's each for the entire game

Comment

I saw them at the Georgia Theater in Athens which is where I am
                        Damn they were good.He is a big UGA fan.I saw his tour bus outside and it was decked out with bulldogs.I saw Diamond Rio at the Ga Theater.Pretty good place to watch a concert.That Athens cop giving me a public drunk ticket could have been nicer but it was still a good place to go.

Comment

Last I checked, defense can score TD also.Don't let that be your only reason to play the under

Comment

Last I checked, defense can score TD also.Don't let that be your only reason to play the under
                            It wouldnt be my only reason. They also played earlier this year to only 23 points total...13-10...
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

It wouldnt be my only reason. They also played earlier this year to only 23 points total...13-10...
                              So they would only need another TD to cover the tease

Comment

Working...
                              X