• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd half Pick

Chargers 2nd half +3 10 Unit BIG PLAY

They running Sproles nuff said.

gl Win

Comment

what does runnig sproles have to do with anything? they still need to cover gonzalez, clark, wayne, and harrison.....i hope they get another 7 early to make it an 11 point lead ...thats when manning starts making mistakes .....hes only down 4 ......the chargers weddle had a pick 6 at the end of the half on a manning mistake and they need to take advantage of every last one of them because there wont be too many

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
        what does runnig sproles have to do with anything? they still need to cover gonzalez, clark, wayne, and harrison.....i hope they get another 7 early to make it an 11 point lead ...thats when manning starts making mistakes .....hes only down 4 ......the chargers weddle had a pick 6 at the end of the half on a manning mistake and they need to take advantage of every last one of them because there wont be too many
        Thats why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giants sign that dude.

Comment

I layed off 1st half to make sure the Chargers wouldn't run a injured LT.

SD should have covered 2nd half relatively easy lets be honest. They were in Colts territory a ton, and that fumble at the 1 by Sproles(damn it). Plus, Rivers threw a pick in FG range in 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
            I layed off 1st half to make sure the Chargers wouldn't run a injured LT.

SD should have covered 2nd half relatively easy lets be honest. They were in Colts territory a ton, and that fumble at the 1 by Sproles(damn it). Plus, Rivers threw a pick in FG range in 4th.

i wouldnt say it was easy, but a win is a win and you were right about sproles ...he is some player. I remember seeing him in a bowl game a couple of years back when he played at kansas state and he ran straight up the middle on a short pass and just burned everybode....i was like, fuck, my man is fast as shit....i never thought he would be this good in the pros but i say cut tomlinson and keep sproles

Comment

Working...
            X