Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is most important to you when capping NFL Playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is most important to you when capping NFL Playoffs?

Here are the basics that I look at-excluding trends:

Solid Run D and Pass D

Competent QB

Teams Running Game

OLINE

Coach

Penalties and turnovers
    Sacks given up
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Gut feeling
    Home field vs. Away
    Experience
    What the public is on
    Defense vs. the other teams offense stats

Comment

First and foremost ... The Linemaker's Number ... This introduces me to the game. I'll then think about who the average bettor will like, based on that number.

Then I'll go to all the systems in my database for the League and for both teams.

I'll then think about the Coaches.

And that's it

I never think about the players involved.

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy View Post
        First and foremost ... The Linemaker's Number ... This introduces me to the game. I'll then think about who the average bettor will like, based on that number.

Then I'll go to all the systems in my database for the League and for both teams.

I'll then think about the Coaches.

And that's it

I never think about the players involved.

Neil
        JUST WROTE YOU A THANK YOU NEIL,THANKS AGAIN BUDDY // MOST IMPORTANT-FIND OUT WHO THE IDIOTS ARE ON-TAKE THE OTHER SIDE-LOL !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

the line

Comment

My 14 year old daughter's picks-she nailed both games today and has had a great winning percentage since I started asking her in the Playoffs when she was about seven or eight years old.

Comment

i first look at the cheerleaders, if theyre hot like san diego's, you have a winning team before the game even begins......

hope that helps

Comment

oh, by the way, miami has really hot cheerleaders!

Comment

according to some members here, the only way you can cap NFL or other Professional sports, iss to know what side THE FIX is on.....

so here's how you do it.....

Make or get a phone call from the NFL referees assoc., if you're on their call list, so they can tell you when there is gonna be interference, holding, off sides, fumble or inc pass, etc., and what team they're going against, bet it that way, and you're an instant millionaire.....

seriously...
                  a combo from posts # 2 and #3, are a good way to do it.....

The Linesmakers initially tell you what side they want you to bet.....then public betting ( I never consider)....Line movement I never consider....

Original line
                  Stats
                  Home/Away
                  Styles of Play---good off vs good D, vice versa
                  Injuries
                  Look for teams with good Running stats, and D's that are weak against the pass if other team has good passer....
                  Don't care anything about playing games previously this year, or trends....

Mostly I go with who's HOT, who's NOT...

an awful lot of research involved.....IMO

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X