Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl and Playoff Picks for 1/3

Bowl Record 10-3

International Bowl. UCONN -6. I think UCONN wants this game a lot more than Buffalo. Buffalo is just happy to be in a bowl. Their national championship game was a month ago when they beat Ball State. On the other hand I think UCONN is looking at this game for redemption. They lost 3 of their last 4 games and want to use this as a showcase game for their program. The MAC was a very weak conference this year. I think the 4th or 5th best Big East team is a lot better than the top MAC teams. Donald Brown is the leading rusher in the country. He only needs about 150 yards to go over 2000 for the year. I think they will pound him all day against a very weak Buffalo rush defense and win by 14 or more points.

NFL Picks

Arizona +2 over Atlanta. In their last 16 home games the Cards have averaged 29 points a game, third behind the Pats and the Chargers. The Cards have scored 30 or more points 7 times this year with 5 of those games being at home. I think this is going to be a very high scoring game Zona's passing offense against Atlanta's rushing offense. Neither has a defense that will be confused with the 85 Chicago Bears. I think Warner has one more 300 yard game in him and Arizona wins by a TD.

San Diego + 1.5 over the Colts. As I mentioned in the post about the Cards, the Chargers have averaged over 29 points a game at home over the last 2 years, which is second in the league. Besides the Chargers are breaking out their powder blue, retro uniforms for the game. They have won 7 straight and 8 out of 9 in that uniform. While I am not overly superstitious, I will take any edge I can get.

Good luck to all this weekend.

good luck today raven

Comment

Good Luck raven

Comment

GL today raven
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

gl raven
          NFL...........0-0
          NCAAF ......4-3-1
          NBA...........0-0
          NCAAB.......0-0
          NHL...........0-0
          OVERALL
          0-0
          +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

BOL today raven.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

GL today Raven

Comment

Working...
              X