SPECIAL PLAY (16-9 YTD) Goes off in 20 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPECIAL PLAY (16-9 YTD) Goes off in 20 minutes

Here we are surrounded by football and what do I do, I find a Special Play in the NBA. Football has been fun to watch so far this long weekend, but if you are in this for the money, it's the NBA tonight. These plays have won four in a row and have gone from 12-9 YTD a little over a week ago to 16-9 YTD.

Two plays ago I posted the Lakers, as a favorite yet, playing at home Xmas day over Boston. This play is somewhat similar with Chicago having to travel to Cleveland this holiday weekend. Not only an unhappy Chicago, it's also a poor road team Chicago playing a great home team Cleveland. Don't let the DD points scare you, Cleveland has been covering these big spreads with ease. Tonight, my first posted special play of 2009 is to

PLAY CLEVELAND -12

hit it Sand

Comment

BOL to ya tonite Sandy Happy New Year.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

GET ER IN Sandy----as always---thanks for sharing, and hope you have a good/safe Holiday weekend....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by thesandman View Post
          Here we are surrounded by football and what do I do, I find a Special Play in the NBA. Football has been fun to watch so far this long weekend, but if you are in this for the money, it's the NBA tonight. These plays have won four in a row and have gone from 12-9 YTD a

PLAY CLEVELAND -12

cleaveland didnt cover on christams day in a similar spot...lets home they cash this one in

Comment

Thanks Sandy!

Needed this bailout after my losers with Tex Tech and the under in KY/ECU.

Lebron

Comment

Nice call Sandman

Comment

Now 17-9 After Easy Win

It was an easy cover with Cleveland ahead by 16 or more the entire second half and winning by 25 points. Thanks for all the New Years comments and I'm glad some of you did play this with me. Also, you were right DAREALDEAL. All I can think is that Cleveland wasn't worried about playing Washington and came out flat. I didn't think this would happen playing a rival like the Bulls.

My goal is for these Special Plays to win 67% of the time, which is harder than it sounds. For every losing play, it takes two winning plays. The one thing in my favor and in your favor should you decide to follow, is that I only post plays where I see what I think is a special reason for the play. That's why I only post three or four plays in a normal week and I try to say what I saw as a Special reason for the play.

Comment

thanks !

Comment

Working...
                  X