Bowl Action For Friday (12-6) 2-0 On Biggies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl Action For Friday (12-6) 2-0 On Biggies

Started 4-0 yesterday and dropped the last two, but they were the weakest of the six and looking to continue picking up the units today with these.

Records Not Updated.

40 minutes til gametime and I am posting from work so no time for writeups on the first one.

255 Mississippi +4.5 8 Units
    Very strong play for me here. First 8 unit play. Only the third side play rated above 7 units.

Back with more later.

Good luck everyone.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

gl Rocks

Comment

gl today 3

Comment

gl rocks im also on mississipi
        NFL...........0-0
        NCAAF ......4-3-1
        NBA...........0-0
        NCAAB.......0-0
        NHL...........0-0
        OVERALL
        0-0
        +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

3ebrock, didn't you have a 10units on NEB+2 yesterday??? GL, I am on them also.

Comment

GL Rocks On them also

Comment

gl today 3eb....hate being opposite ya, but I'm on TECH...gl my man....check ya later on today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL today Rocks. opp. this one.
                Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by kenman64 View Post
                  3ebrock, didn't you have a 10units on NEB+2 yesterday??? GL, I am on them also.

Yes. I had Nebraska +2 yesterday and LSU +4.5 as two 10 unit side plays this bowl season. This is my third side play rated above 7 units.
                  "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Congrats & thanks for Lsu on Wed!!!!

Comment

Sticking With The 8 Unit Theme

I have been playing SEC all bowl seasons. Something about that schedule that they each have to play, top to bottom, makes it the best conference in the country to me. I passed on Liberty Bowl because I really didnt want to take a shitty ECU team over the SEC Cats and the Cats are pretty shitty too so I figured I would just enjoy the Mississippi game. And I am as it now sits at 47-28 late 4th, hoping the "hang on" for an 8 unit cash.

Sugar Bowl

260 Alabama -9 8 Units
                      "Classic" SEC vs MWC matchup here. Hope you noticed the sarcasm there. Look, I think there is a major difference in size, speed and talent between these two teams. Just to give some type of comparison as to why some conferences are "BCS" conferences and some arent, Hawaii came into this same Sugar Bowl last year with statistically, one of the best offenses of all time. I am stressing statistically because that doesnt take into account strength of schedule or any other factors for that matter. Also about a 9-10 point dog. Anyway, they got absoutely smoked. I know because I had them big. And I said to myself that I would never do that again. Well, Im not. Alabama has a huge size advantage with their offensive line over Utah's defensive line and Alabama's defensive line actually is bigger than Utah's offensive line. And you know I would suspect they are stronger and faster too. They are playing this game in SEC country. And I even think that Utah may be a bit satisfied to be here because from the beginning of the season their goal was a BCS game. Lots of time that doesnt work to well when the game itself rolls around. Getting back into the numbers, Utah played one team with a defense comparable to Alabama. That was TCU. A great defense, no arguements from me. They scored 13 points, playing at home in Utah. Using that as the measuring stick, can I imagine them scoring more tonight? No. That means Bama needs 23. They get that and then some, imo. Bama played the difficult SEC schedule and in their 4 non conference games (Clemson included) they won them all outscoring opponents 33-8. Also, defense specific, 9 of Bama's opponents were held to 14 or less points. Very impressive defensive numbers against a "one man show" type of offense that Utah brings to the table. And did I mention that we have the Co-SEC Coach of Year in Mr. Saban roaming the sidelines and being given 4 weeks to devise a gameplan to beat these Utes? Well, I think both coach and team are successful in this game.

Good luck everyone.

Comment

nice call with the rebels

Comment

keep it up 3! Im glad to see you on the Tide tonight, I love'em. Also glad to see you on the Devils as well. Doesnt that line ( -130 ) seem low to you though? I was expecting 150..160 range

Comment

Montreal has won 3 in a row and 4 of 5 I think so they have been playing well. Maybe thats why, not sure but I kind of agree with you that the price is on the low side.

Comment

GL Rocks!
                              NFL
                              5* 1-0
                              2* 6-2-1
                              1* 9-4
                              total = 16-6-1

Comment

Working...
                              X