Comment

Thanks and GL to us!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Murray does it again 6-4,5-7,6-3

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
          Murray does it again 6-4,5-7,6-3
          Is it just me or do you expect big things in the 2009 season for the Scot Andy Murray because I sure do!!!

Thanks for the winners Moony...hey these were both exhibition matches when does the real deal tourney start tomorrow you said?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Is it just me or do you expect big things in the 2009 season for the Scot Andy Murray because I sure do!!!

Thanks for the winners Moony...hey these were both exhibition matches when does the real deal tourney start tomorrow you said?
            Yeah,the real tour starts Sunday for both men and women tours.

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22 View Post
              Yeah,the real tour starts Sunday for both men and women tours.

Heres a thought about something I was thinking in reference to my expectation of Murray this year. We should take him to win a bunch of tourney outright before they start at like the plus money odds. What surfaces are his strengths? You have to figure his is going to win a bunch of tourneys this year and also should be right there until the end in the slams right?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

Heres a thought about something I was thinking in reference to my expectation of Murray this year. We should take him to win a bunch of tourney outright before they start at like the plus money odds. What surfaces are his strengths? You have to figure his is going to win a bunch of tourneys this year and also should be right there until the end in the slams right?
                Hard surface and grass are his best,not to bad on carpet,not too good on clay.Clay slows down his powerful serve.

Comment

nice call moon'

Comment

Working...
                  X