Can Utah pull of the Shocker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Utah pull of the Shocker?

Excited for this one tomorrow. Is this going to follow Boise/Oklahoma or Georiga/Hawaii.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

I think they are going to be outclassed this game. As much as I love the Mountain West conference (I lived in Utah for 2 years and grew a fondeness for their football). They simply dont have the talent in their athletes to compete in this game. Unless they get an early lead and the Tide are forced to abandon the run Utah will tire of being pounded all day and will start to break down.

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

guys, you all know I'm a huge Bama homer, but I'm thinking about laying some coin down on Utah. Our best player is not playing, and without him we have trouble moving the ball; see Tulane game. I know Saban has a great game-plan, but wish we would have found out that Andre wasn't playing 2 weeks ago, so Bama could prepare more. There could also be some sort of let down here because we were one quarter away from going to the title game. By the way, I hate Tebow.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X