3* 1-1 -0.3 units
    2* 9-4 +9.2 units
    1* 25-23 -0.5 units

CFB/NFL Combined 60-56 +1.35 units
    4* 1-1 -0.4 units
    3* 2-1 +2.7 units
    2* 12-9 +4.0 units
    1* 45-45 -4.95 units

I won Wednesday with underdog Vandy, a straight up winner as I correctly forecast that BC wouldn't be able to move the ball against a solid SEC defense.

Both plays below were posted much earlier at the lines listed below but I strongly endorse both plays at current lines.

Thursday:
    3* Penn State +10
    My rationale here is simple: I think Penn State is the better team. Since they are getting a lot of points, that makes this a very big play for me.
    1) Both teams have outstanding defenses but USC has struggled for weeks on offense and was essentially stymied by mediocre UCLA and Arizona defenses.
    2) There is NO bowl coach better than Paterno in the history of the game (23-10 straight up).
    3) Penn State has a multiple offense that was really stopped only once all year.
    4) Both teams have only one loss in comparable conferences but Penn State was able to win on the road against a good Ohio State team and destroyed both Mich State and Wisconsin on the road (two decent enough teams).
    5) Common opponents can be misleading but the fact is that the team that beat USC was annihilated by Penn State (Oregon State)
    6) USC hasn't beaten a good team since October 4 and is overrated on reputation.
    I think Penn State wins straight up.

Friday:
    1* Mississippi +5 1/2
    Texas Tech went 11-1 only because it got to play both Texas and Oklahoma State at home. Its defense was shredded down the stretch. Mississippi is a veteran team that held its own in America's toughest conference. Down the stretch, they crushed LSU ON THE ROAD and scored 45 against a decent Miss State defense. Besides, this is the team that beat Florida!!! Florida would destroy TTech.

Opinion only:
    East Carolina

Posted earlier and still pending:
    1* UConn -4
    2* Ohio State +10
    4* Bowl GOY Tulsa +3/+2
    1* Florida -3

And remember what I've been saying about the MAC:
    They'll go 0-5 ATS. Three now down, two to go.

GL today w/ Ole Miss Gris......this is my 2nd favorite bowl game.

Comment

gl gris im also on miss
      NFL...........0-0
      NCAAF ......4-3-1
      NBA...........0-0
      NCAAB.......0-0
      NHL...........0-0
      OVERALL
      0-0
      +70.0dls

110 dls per bet

Comment

You like Tulsa at +1??????

Comment

BOL today gris. Penn St. should've had the cover yesterday, but they played sloppy too long of a layoff IMO.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Originally posted by GreekBoy View Post
            You like Tulsa at +1??????
            I would like Tulsa at -6.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post

lololololol

Seriously though Gris......tell us why you love Tulsa so much besides the fact Ball is in the MAC.

Ball to me seemed like the one MAC team that was consistent all year, and if not for some badly timed turnovers, and Buffalo running them all back for TD's they would have gone unbeaten. The only 3 teams with a pulse that Tulsa played beat them (Arky, Hou, ECar).

Lay it on us.......thanks Gris.

Comment

nice call with ole miss

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post

gris is right the mac sucks this year!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X