Late Special Play -- (15-9 YTD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Special Play -- (15-9 YTD)

This goes in 20 minutes at 5 PM PST and is my first posted play since I won two plays on Dec 23rd, with Charlotte and Portland in NBA. The line in the next Bowl game has gone all the way up to Northwestern +14. This is one of those situations when one team is excited about this game and the other team had much higher hopes for a BCS bowl that didn't happen after a great start to this season. I can't see Missouri doing much more than just going thru the motions. Even though they are the better team, tonight you should...

PLAY NORTHWESTERN PLUS 14

This is a situation where Northwestern can win the game if Missouri comes out disinterested. A lean to playing one third your +14 bet on Northwestern +450 on the Moneyline.

good luck tonight sandman
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

good call Sandy....great game....OT B4 it was decided....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Very nice call

Comment

How To Play Certain Bowl Games

Almost got the Money Line lean but it was an easy ATS win, my fourth in a row, making these plays 16-9. This game is a great example of how to play certain bowl games. In addition to whatever stats you use, it's more important to play on teams that want to be in that bowl game and against teams that were hoping to play in a bigger bowl game and aren't that happy playing in a less important bowl.

Tonight, for example, Northwestern wanted to win because they have never won a bowl game at any level while Missouri had been expecting to play in one of the BCS bowls but after losing their last two games, that was not going to happen.

Missouri didn't care that much about tonights game and until late in the 4Q it showed with all the mental mistakes. Conversely, Northwestern played like a team that was there for a purpose and winning tonight was important to a school that has never won a bowl game before. This same thinking will hold for teams from Mid Major conferences playing teams from one of the major conferences. This includes Utah and Buffalo, both dogs. Nevada is favored but I still feel winning is important to both them and the WAC. Just ask yourself, how do you think Alabama feels having to play Utah, when they were just one win away from the championship game.

Comment

You Are Right Kapt.

the Kaptain said
            good call Sandy....great game....OT B4 it was decided....
            Kapt. I also had this in addition to my main play. Would have been nice. Didn't you hear me yelling when the kicker that never misses, missed the FG sending the game into OT.

2) BET ID=268933403
            Straight Wager 12/29/08 19:26 ET
            bet 200.00 to win 850.00 Result: Wager Lost
            Northwestern 23
            Missouri 30 12/29/08(20:15 ET)
            Northwestern +425

Comment

Great Sandy

Comment

Working...
              X