Will Missouri be motivated tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Missouri be motivated tonight?

On paper I dont think this game will be close IMO. Missouri should blow them out. Talented QB, talented WR, but this is a team that potentially could have played for the Nat champ and now they are playing Northwestern on a monday night on December 29. Im sort of paraphrasing what Lou Holtz said during halftime of the Rutgers/NC ST game, but will this team be motivated and really want to be playing tonight? I could be way off base here, any other opinions?

I think any thought of playing in the national championship was erased in early October. A lot of seniors on this team who I think will would want to go out on a high note after bringing a lot of national attention to the program the last couple years. Chase "booger eater" Daniel will want to prove he's a top notch QB. Don't think they're defense will look as bad against NW as it did against some of the high powered Big 12 offenses.

Mizzou rolls 52-17

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      I think any thought of playing in the national championship was erased in early October. A lot of seniors on this team who I think will would want to go out on a high note after bringing a lot of national attention to the program the last couple years. Chase "booger eater" Daniel will want to prove he's a top notch QB. Don't think they're defense will look as bad against NW as it did against some of the high powered Big 12 offenses.

Mizzou rolls 52-17
      Booger eater?? Really?? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
        Booger eater?? Really?? LOL!
        You asked for it

YouTube - Chase Daniel likes boogers

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Thats funny KB

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags View Post
            On paper I dont think this game will be close IMO. Missouri should blow them out. Talented QB, talented WR, but this is a team that potentially could have played for the Nat champ and now they are playing Northwestern on a monday night on December 29. Im sort of paraphrasing what Lou Holtz said during halftime of the Rutgers/NC ST game, but will this team be motivated and really want to be playing tonight? I could be way off base here, any other opinions?
            You actually understood something that Lou Holtz was saying? All i see is spit flying when that fucker talks.One thing I have learned and thats go against anything Corso or Holtz has to say.That being said Mizzou 54-14

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              You actually understood something that Lou Holtz was saying? All i see is spit flying when that fucker talks.One thing I have learned and thats go against anything Corso or Holtz has to say.That being said Mizzou 54-14

... Thats so true!!

Comment

Mizzu

38-14. NW has no chance in this game...

Rock On..

Cally---
                Oh, this is the worst-looking hat I ever saw. What, when you buy a hat like this I bet you get a free bowl of soup, huh? Oh, it looks good on you though.

Comment

nw keeps it close upset alert
                  2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                  2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                  2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Mizzou Doesnt really have to play their A game. Dont forget their competision is from the Big 10

Comment

Working...
                    X