Monday Pucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
    Seriously, I watch it every night. There are three or four shows I used to watch regularly that I dont now because I used to flip between them and ESPN. Now I flip between ESPN and Center Ice. TV sucks anyway so I dont think I am missing much. Talk about unwatchable. The Real Housewives of Orange County??????????
    Your so on point there. TV is not the greatest for sure. There is only 2 shows I watch with my wife and daughter. You take anytime you can get with a 12 yr old kid, so I make time to watch them with her. Good thing for center ice. Although its kind of tough to watch the canadien feed in french tonight with the hab game. Housewives of orange county

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags View Post
      Your so on point there. TV is not the greatest for sure. There is only 2 shows I watch with my wife and daughter. You take anytime you can get with a 12 yr old kid, so I make time to watch them with her. Good thing for center ice. Although its kind of tough to watch the canadien feed in french tonight with the hab game. Housewives of orange county
      You dissing RDS?
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        You dissing RDS?
        .. No not at all.....Your just listening every few seconds to hear a name you can recognize..

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags View Post
          .. No not at all.....Your just listening every few seconds to hear a name you can recognize..
          You listening to this dude breaken down film at intermission?

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

His hands are movin so much, I think he's gonna start to fly...

Comment

Working...
            X