Monday Pucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Pucks

Wanted to watch a few games after a few days off from the christmas break on the ice before getting back in action. .500 finally and almost + pucks. Here we go,

4 Florida ( + 105 ) 1

5 SJ ( -160 ) 1

12 LA ( -130 ) 2

good luck everyone

Kings are playing better right now than they have been playing in two seasons. They actually might have a decent year. Quinn is playing great in goal. Good luck with that play and Florida and SJ also.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

BOL tonight Jim...am also on the Sharks and Kings!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
        Kings are playing better right now than they have been playing in two seasons. They actually might have a decent year. Quinn is playing great in goal. Good luck with that play and Florida and SJ also.
        I think you mean Quick not Quinn and yea he has been playing well..
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

BOL on the puck plays shags.
          Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL on the frozen pond Shags

Comment

Good Luck jim ...

how about them Blackhawks ... wooooohooooooo

Comment

They are playin great hockey right now, cant wait for new years day game. it should be a fantastic event and game!

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags View Post
                    They are playin great hockey right now, cant wait for new years day game. it should be a fantastic event and game!

yes I agree ... I just hope the weather cooperates ... suppose to be 35 degrees ...

Comment

Yeah, that could be a problem maintaining the ice..Im sure they'll figure it out. Last year they had a problem with the ice as well. there was a few long stoppages in play to get it straightined out. I cant wait to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                        I think you mean Quick not Quinn and yea he has been playing well..

Yes, I have read his name a few times and just messed it up. Dont get to see as many Kings games as I would like.But I do see a few with the Center Ice package. Best $160 I ever spent. On TV anyway. As much as I look the NFL, some of the matchups this season were absolutely unwatchable. If you dont gamble, I dont know how you could sit through 3 hours of watching some of these teams play. Cleveland, Cincy, Seattle, Buffalo, St. Louis, Tampa. As good as Tennessee is, they are boring as hell. Anyway, off the topic, thanks for the clearup Chad and good luck again Jim, and Chad, on your plays tonight.
                        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Yes, I have read his name a few times and just messed it up. Dont get to see as many Kings games as I would like.But I do see a few with the Center Ice package. Best $160 I ever spent. On TV anyway. As much as I look the NFL, some of the matchups this season were absolutely unwatchable. If you dont gamble, I dont know how you could sit through 3 hours of watching some of these teams play. Cleveland, Cincy, Seattle, Buffalo, St. Louis, Tampa. As good as Tennessee is, they are boring as hell. Anyway, off the topic, thanks for the clearup Chad and good luck again Jim, and Chad, on your plays tonight.
                          Center Ice is great, no question about it!

Comment

I'm on the Kings also... GL bro!!!
                            2019 SEASON
                            NCAAF
                            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by jimshags View Post
                              Center Ice is great, no question about it!
                              Seriously, I watch it every night. There are three or four shows I used to watch regularly that I dont now because I used to flip between them and ESPN. Now I flip between ESPN and Center Ice. TV sucks anyway so I dont think I am missing much. Talk about unwatchable. The Real Housewives of Orange County??????????

Comment

Working...
                              X