Sunday NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NBA

1 win and 1 push yesterday. i got lucky and when i got to work i caught the total on the blazers at 190 so i did hit it, but i posted it at 191. i hope you guys got it at 190 as i did. atlanta won by 12 and i had them -8 but my number said they should win by 12.5. today i have 3 plays

1.celtics -12
    even though this game doesn't fit my numbers i have the celts -14 by my system, the celts have lost 2 straight games and i can't believe they'll lose 3 in a row. perkins should play today and last season the celts won by 20 at the kings.

2.warriors/lakers 218.5
    last 2 games at lakers in this series have gone over. my number says this should be a high scoring game. 225-230 won't surprise me.

3.heat/cav's 185.5. TOP PLAY
    my number has this game at 194. with an 8.5 point difference this game makes this the top play for me. miami has been scoring better lately and the cav's should hit 100.

good luck guys:
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

GL DD...grabbed the Port game at 90.5...thanks buddy!
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

running late, but gl DAVE---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

followed you on the Celts and the LAL over, both hit with ease, thanks for another good night DD
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
        X