Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Sports/All Day 12/28

NFL

1. Cards -6 over Seattle. I posted this earlier in the week when the line was -6. Simply put the Cards need to put together a good game in order to get confidence going into the playoffs. Seattle played in their Super Bowl last week giving Holmgren his going away present. Seattle's pass defense is one of the worse in the league. I think Warner has a 300 yard day and Zona ******.

2. Miami +2.5 over the Jets. I think the Jets have been on life support for the last 4 weeks and should be 0-4 instead of 1-3 during that time. I also think Farve's arm is shot which explains in part why they have lost 3 of their last 4. How ironic is it that Pennington, who the Jets couldn't wait to dump, will be the one who ends their season.

3. S.F. -3 over the Redskins. I agree with Griswold and some of the other cappers that Washington won their Super Bowl last week in beating the Eagles. I don't see them giving a repeat performance flying cross country to play a meaningless game. SF on the other hand has been playing great since Singletary took over. They want to end the season on a positive note just before Singletary signs his contract tomorrow. I think Singletary will have them ready to go.

Bowl Game. La. Tech +2 over Northern Illinois. I played this earlier when La. Tech was getting points but I would still play them as the favorite. I think this may be a dog of a game to watch but I think La. Tech has the better team and playing what amounts to a home game should be the difference.

CBB Illinois State -2.5 over Missouri State.

ood luck to everyone today. Let's all make some $

BOL today raven.
    Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Good Luck raven

Comment

gl today Raven

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL on the action Raven

Comment

That Independence Bowl is proof that there are too many bowl games. Neither of those teams belonged in a bowl. Watching that game was as exciting as watching paint dry but hell it did win me some money.

Comment

nice job today raven
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Working...
              X