Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday's Plays Including Bowl Play (4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday's Plays Including Bowl Play (4-0)

Picked up some units Saturday thanks to hitting a 5 unit bowl play and 3 unit NBA play. Everything else is kind of splitting out here with one game remaining but regardless of that game it will be a plus night.

Records Updated.

Posting the bowl play now because if this line moves anywhere I can only see it moving out of my favor.

CFB 4-0 on posted bowl plays

223/224 N. Illinois/La Tech Under 47
    I studied this game and could not come up with a side. Both these teams are bad and how they are in a bowl, I have no idea. And how anyone would want to go see this game is equally perplexing. Regardless, when I shifted over to checking out the total I found something I liked and it makes it a play for me. Both these teams are run orientated teams which I suppose is a good start towards an under but what I like is that La Tech is only giving up 100 yards a game on the ground this year. In fact they rank #11 nationally in run defense. Their pass defense is atrocious but that does not bother me all that much here, for two reasons. #1 is that they play in the pass happy WAC. #2 N. Illinois coming out of the running MAC does not have the qb (redshirt freshman hitting 57% with just as many ints and tds) or the receivers to exploit that weakness. On the flip side, N. Ill comes in ranked #46 on defense and "held" the vaunted rushing attack of Navy to just 16 points in its last game. To me this looks like a good matchup for both defenses as N. Ill has allowed 16ppg to 8 or last 10 opponents. I like the under here to keep the undefeated bowl streak going.

Good luck.

Back with NCAA Baskets, NFL and NHL.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Nice run, 3eb...BOL tomorrow!
    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

I think you're spot on 3eb. I watched the way N Illinois played in a 'must win' home game against Navy where it looked like even being in a bowl was on the line and they got shutout. That offense is pretty awful. GL tomorrow I may be along on this one!

Comment

Nfl

I originally anticipated not playing any NFL sides this weekend due to these ridiculous lines, but I found three side plays I like because the lines are no different, imo, than they would be if the games were played a month ago, in two of the cases due to the fact that both teams are eliminated. Also have some totals to post.

322 Pittsburgh -11
        Cleveland is just completely overmatched in this spot. They got shut out at home by Cincinnati!!!!!!!!!!Please, isnt that just the most ridiculous thing? Ken Dorsey is starting and because of that alone, I think there is a good chance they dont register a touchdown. Give them two fgs then and Pittsburgh needs 18 points. I think they get a lot more than that against the leagues 26th ranked defense.

315 KC +3
        Kansas City has been playing inspired ball as of late, taking two playoff hopeful teams to the wire. Then losing. So I am hoping there is no letdown here but since the opponent is Cincinnati I really think the Chiefs see this as a very winnable game if they prepare and gameplan and execute to their potential. Chiefs are 5-2 ATS on the road. Bungals sport the leagues worst offense statistically and in Fitzpatrick's 10 starts they got to 21 points just once and were held under 14 8 times. KC is no bargain either on the defensive end, allowing 350+ ypg in 13 of 15. As a home favorite, Cincinnati is 0-4 ATS with 3 outright losses and I look for #5 here.

330 SF -3
        Not going to bore anyone with stats in this one. Here is why I like this play. It seems to me that Mike Singletary is changing the culture in SF for the better. And for the first time in quite a while. Washington, on the other hand, is coming off a big win over a divisional rival in which they played the spoiler (although at the time they had an outside shot of making the playoffs but a real remote one at that). It was their final home game and now they must travel across the country to play a fired up Niners club. The line is manageable and I like the Niners to end the season in style for Coach Singletary.

309/310 Chicago/Houston Over 46 1/2

311/312 Carolina/New Orleans Over 51

301/302 Oakland/TB Under 40 (Buy 1/2 -120)

Good luck everyone.
        "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Bruce Gradkowski, not Ken Dorsey for the Browns. Doesnt change anything, just want to list the right qb.

Comment

Stay hot Rocks BOL to ya today.
            Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

keep er going 3eb....thanks my man...good call on Fla ST

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL today Rocks

Comment

gl
                  Check out all of my past picks at www.Byeweekpicks.com
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/Byeweekpicks

2014 NFL Record: 36-30-1 (55%), +5.5 units

2013 NFL Record: 34-26-1 (57%)

2012 NFL Record: 41-30-2 (58%)
                  +9 units (1unit=6% of bankroll)

2011 NFL record: 34-25-2 (58%)
                  +3.4 units

2010 NFL Record: 29-16-2 (64%)
                  +15.1 units

2009 NFL Record: 37-24-4 (61%)
                  +16.3 units

2008 NFL Record: 39-24-3 (62%)
                  +16.8 Units

2007 NFL Record: 42-27-2 (61%)
                  +14.7 Units

Comment

Good luck rock
                    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

GL today 3eb keep the winners coming
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

NCAA Hoops

Hey all, just got off work and am here to post some NCAA hoops I played at about 3am last night. I have had about 12 hours sleep total since Wednesday night. I need another cup our too of .

Anyway, here is what I like for today in college:

529 Drake +3

541 Richmond -8 3 Units

553 Buffalo -15

555 Coppin State +7.5

Good luck everyone.

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

Splitting out the early games.

Adding a biggie on

328 Arizona -7 5 Units

Good luck all.
                            Last edited by 3ebRocks; 12-28-2008, 03:56 PM.

Comment

4-2 in the NFL, finally over the .500 mark. More importantly, hit my big 5 unit play and coming back with another tonight.

331/332 Denver/San Diego Over 50 5 Units

Good luck everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X