Jeff Tedford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Tedford

This guy is terrible. First off, he has crappy Longshore inexplicably starting. He has predictably been killing Cal including falling on his ass on 3rd and goal earlier and now Cal is just mowing through Miami's D on the ground and on 4th and 1 they kick a FG and miss it. Unreal. No wonder his name never comes up for other coaching jobs.

I had to vent. Have Cal -3 in a teaser. I'll feel much better if they can punch in the TD, but regardless it's been lame coaching by Tedford.

Comment

don't blame ya man....at least he put longshore in to get you 6!!
      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Longshore sucks, but so does the other guy. Cal just isn't a very good team.

Comment

now we need a defensive turnover and another score by cali!
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Harold you're right but the offense seems to click better when Riley's in there. Longshore looks like a deer in headlights. He can barely throw the ball 15 yards and Miami isn't in the least afraid of him with 8 in the box all night. I'm really glad they're up now but they lucked out with that fumble. Tedford got bailed out by that.

Comment

Gotta give Miami a lot of credit though. They've played really tough and young Harris looks really good. ACC has been strong in the Bowls so far and next year is looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                Gotta give Miami a lot of credit though. They've played really tough and young Harris looks really good. ACC has been strong in the Bowls so far and next year is looking good.
                Miami is finally going in the right direction, but the ACC went 1-2 today... One of those losses was a virtual home game and their lone win was a virtual home game as well... If you ask me, they, much like the Pac-10, have favorable bowl sites and match-ups... Lee Corso said the ACC will have the best bowl record this year... Once again, he's dead wrong!
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
                  Miami is finally going in the right direction, but the ACC went 1-2 today... One of those losses was a virtual home game and their lone win was a virtual home game as well... If you ask me, they, much like the Pac-10, have favorable bowl sites and match-ups... Lee Corso said the ACC will have the best bowl record this year... Once again, he's dead wrong!
                  Carolina lost by 1 and only lost because of a late fumble. VT, BC, GT, and NC St haven't even played yet. A little early to be making that asessment don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                  X