Saturday NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday NBA

sorry guys that i haven't been posting the last few days. my wife is back in the hospital and i haven't been able too cap. i went back to work tonight and did some capping on my breaks. my last games were on tuesday with the cav's and over. they barely covered, but they did cover. i posted it as a parlay, so if you parlayed them we had a nice hit.

i've looked at all the nba games fort later tonight and have somme plays, but not all the numbers have been posted. will check when i wake up later this morning. here is what i have so far.

1. hawks -8
    i have this game as the haws as a 12.5 favorite. i usually go with a 5 point difference, but the bulls are playing so bad, deng got hurt yesterday and may be out for this game and gooden is already hurt. hawks are playing pretty good ball here, so i'm making a small play on the hawks.

2.raptors/blazers 191
    my number says this game should be 195. it's a 4 point difference, but both teams can score and the raptors aren't a great defenesive team, 99.4 ppg allowwed. the blazers average 104.6 ppg at home. so if both teams get what they average offensively this game should barely go over. maybe 197 or 198.

don't know about 2 games pistons/bucks and jazz/rockets til the lines come out. also no total on the bulls/hawks game yet. if i have anything good i'll post it later.

by the way, my wife is doing good. they have her lupus pain under control. she's getting medication for pain and for her nerves and they seem to be doing the trick. i appreciate your concern for her and i hope i give all of you tons of winners as the baasketball season goes on. thank you guys and good luck today.

Detroit David
    The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits.

Einstien

DD glad to know your wife is doing good we wish you and her the best...good luck on the courts saturday, hawks playing great basketball bulls looked real bad today I like ATL by a bakers dozen now that deng and gooden will be out.

not sure what the lines are but I like bucks at home (expecting a detroit letdown after a last second shot victory at home against a weak team)
    also love the rockets and under against utah tomorrow. best of luck!

Comment

BOL today DD. Glad to hear that your wife is doing better. All the best to both of you.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

Gl dave
        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck today, Dave. Thanks for the plays and I hope all goes well on the homefront.
          "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

DD, all the best to you and your wife!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

gl today DAVE---thanks

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X