No announcement yet.

Spark's Picks for Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL Spark, with you on Toronto. Check out Coverboys thread, I know how you feel.
    You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Good luck today Spark.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
        GL Spark, with you on Toronto. Check out Coverboys thread, I know how you feel.

So sorry buddy ...

Gio check that thread again!!!

Comment

I lost my dog that was in my life for 12 years. Pretty much as long as I can remember. Ironically his name was Sparky and people dont realize until they have a pet loss they are part of the family. Just like a human. I still remember the day we had to take him to the vet and put him to sleep. I cried for like 2 days straight and so did my Dad. Was one of the saddest things ever. I still think about him wagging his tail every now and then but he was suffering in pain we had do to it. RIP SPARKY!!!
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            I lost my dog that was in my life for 12 years. Pretty much as long as I can remember. Ironically his name was Sparky and people dont realize until they have a pet loss they are part of the family. Just like a human. I still remember the day we had to take him to the vet and put him to sleep. I cried for like 2 days straight and so did my Dad. Was one of the saddest things ever. I still think about him wagging his tail every now and then but he was suffering in pain we had do to it. RIP SPARKY!!!
            Chad .... that is how I picked my user name ...

Had a pup named Sparky also ...

Comment

Working...
            X