Lakers 1st quarter was money in the finals at Staples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers 1st quarter was money in the finals at Staples

I got a couple books, but I have no money on the one that offers Quarters.

my book has it at LA-.5, personally I'd be all over Boston because I feel LA wants this way more and will come out over hyped...look for some unforced errors and some back rimming shots and some offensive fouls on the Lakers first quarter,IMO. My $$ would be on the C's for the 1st Quarter!!

Good luck if you play it>
    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

I'm not going too play it, but I nailed that every game at LA and then nailed C's 2nd half everytime at LA.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
        I'm not going too play it, but I nailed that every game at LA and then nailed C's 2nd half everytime at LA.
        I think it's a different story today. Let's do a gentlemans bet...I'll take the Celts+.5 and you can have the LAKERS-.5,
        you will br congradulating me!!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Game 3 I did Boston Moneyline Big and didn't take the pts with it and got burned.

I came out ahead, but I made a total bonehead play during that finals.

Comment

Originally posted by NEJAKE View Post
            I think it's a different story today. Let's do a gentlemans bet...I'll take the Celts+.5 and you can have the LAKERS-.5,
            you will br congradulating me!!
            good luck, I'm not totally endorsing LA 1st Q, I just cashed it in 3 straight times during the finals thats all I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
            X