LeRoy's action for today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeRoy's action for today

Had a good nite last nite in hoops. Trouble is there is no hoops tonite so Im going to post my play on the football game and take this time to thank the cappers on here who helped me make a few $$$$$$$ on football this year(so far). The Kaptains hi as I go plays and his 10* action , The Golden Greeks 10* and higher plays,Waynes top teaser plays,The Cover Boy who has been solid all year and Lewis until he decided to prostitute (charge for the plays) instead remaining a slut like us and still post for free and all the others here who posted Goy's and other strong plays with their logic behind their picks which I followed a few of them
    And when the cappers mentioned above were on different sides then I made the final desision.
    Thanks to all Who contribute ( posting plays and agreeing or disagreeing on topics ) Who help makes this site the best
    NOW FOR MY PICK
    +2.5 Hawaii (Going with Cover Boys Bowl game GOY ) Going to let it ride the Double Down win I had on the Cavs last nite
    MOST IMPORTANTLY
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND GOD BLESS

gl Leroy

Comment

Good luck leroy and merry christmas to you
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

gl LEROY----enjoy your family this Christmas, and have a fun but safe HOLIDAY

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Leroy! Have a great Christmas, and I will be keeping one eye out for any DD's tommorrow!!!!!

Comment

Love the play, GL and Have a Wonderful Xmas Liberty!
            NFL
            5* 1-0
            2* 6-2-1
            1* 9-4
            total = 16-6-1

Comment

good luck tonight leroy and i hope you and your family have a merry xmas
              dave
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Working...
              X