Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Play for Tonight After Last Nights Win -- (13-9 YTD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Play for Tonight After Last Nights Win -- (13-9 YTD)

My special on Memphis seemed so easy last night until the end. It was tied with two minutes left when LA went on a run to close out the game and win by nine. But a win is a win is a win any these plays are now 13-9.

Hardly ever find a play two nights in a row but I did for tonight with a play that on the surface looks as bad as Memphis looked, but should be an easy winner. At first glance this looks like a trap with Carolina favored by 6 over Washington. Look closer and you will see Washington is the worse team, not Charlotte. Washington has only won 4 games all season, just one away game and are now on a six game losing streak, both SU and ATS. Tonight, starting in just 30 minutes...........................

PLAY CHARLOTTE MINUS 6

gl sandy
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Good luck Sand!

Comment

Good Luck S.M.

and for an added reminder for XTRA Christmas cash. Never forget the cash machine that CBB turns out by using our old old system of parlaying homer M/L's.

If you feel very strong about this play then consider parlaying it with the "TWO TONS" in college hoops with the M/L!

Creighton -350
        Dayton -450

These two will DOUBLE your money with a +200 if CHAR -6 comes in by adding it at -110.......I have always used these often.....especially in the non-conf games!

NEVER A GUARANTEE BUT COMES IN MOST TIMES THAN NOT!

BOL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and all!

Goldv
        I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldVike View Post
          and for an added reminder for XTRA Christmas cash. Never forget the cash machine that CBB turns out by using our old old system of parlaying homer M/L's.

If you feel very strong about this play then consider parlaying it with the "TWO TONS" in college hoops with the M/L!

Creighton -350
          Dayton -450

These two will DOUBLE your money with a +200 if CHAR -6 comes in by adding it at -110.......I have always used these often.....especially in the non-conf games!

NEVER A GUARANTEE BUT COMES IN MOST TIMES THAN NOT!

BOL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and all!

Goldv
          mery christmas gold vike

wish u would come back and start capping again for us

miss your plays and the beer parlays
          rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

GV. You mean like this?? No, this isn't what you meant. Now look. Look at the one after this one. That's what you are doing........and as you can see, I'm doing it too. I built TCU from -110 to +168 by just adding a 6 point favorite on the moneyline.

1) BET ID=268253016
            Parlay (3 Teams) 12/23/08 21:59 ET
            bet 200.00 to win 287.78 Result: Pending

Nuggets(Denver)
            Blazers(Portland) 12/23/08(22:10 ET)
            Blazers(Portland) -390

StMarysCA 74
            Pacific 65 12/23/08(22:00 ET)
            StMarysCA -340

Stanford
            SantaClara 12/23/08(23:05 ET)
            Stanford -200

HERE IS THE RIGHT WAY. Except it lost when TCU lost. But look at the payout. $669 instead of $363 just by adding Charlotte M/L.

5) BET ID=268228332
            Parlay (2 Teams) 12/23/08 19:03 ET
            bet 400.00 to win 669.09 Result: Wager Lost

Wizards(Washington) 72
            Bobcats(Charlotte) 80 12/23/08(19:10 ET)
            Bobcats(Charlotte) -250

TCU 17
            BoiseSt 16 12/23/08(20:05 ET)
            TCU -3

Comment

A Lucky Win to Go 2-0 Tonight. Special Plays Now 15-9 YTD

I don't know if anyone followed, but this was a win that never should have happened but for a change we got the good win. We were up by 7 with 30 seconds left. Denver misses a three and we got the rebound with 18 seconds left. We inbound and start passing the ball around the three point line, just to run the clock down to end the game.

BUT, with 7 seconds left, the Portland player who could have just stood there letting the game end, instead drives to the basket from the right side of the key and goes to dunk the ball. Except he missed but was fouled. Two shots to at least get one in for the push at 8 points. But wait a minute. Billups gets a T and we make the free throw to go up by 8. Then the Portland player who was fouled going for the dunk, missed his first foul shot and made the second. Denver in bounds to Billups who didn't go for a wide open three or for an uncontested layup that would of changed Portland's margin of victory from 9 points to 7 points. How many times does the losing team just let the clock run out.

Comment

Working...
              X