2nd half Giants game need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd half Giants game need help

Need the Panthers to cover +3.5 to win my weekly work pool. Besides that, in a hole with my man this week.

Any ideas on the 2nd half? I like Carolina to cover, but I am not sure that they can put up a lotta points 2nd half. Kinda liking the under 2nd half. Any input? Im gonna put in a wager on one side either Under or Giants/Panthers
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
    Need the Panthers to cover +3.5 to win my weekly work pool. Besides that, in a hole with my man this week.

Any ideas on the 2nd half? I like Carolina to cover, but I am not sure that they can put up a lotta points 2nd half. Kinda liking the under 2nd half. Any input? Im gonna put in a wager on one side either Under or Giants/Panthers
    I like the Giants, I'm actually a little encouraged with their play so far. Well at least compared to the prior 2 games.

Comment

I don't know, the Giants haven't even slowed the Panthers' offense at all. Not even a little bit. I don't know what's going on with the G-Men, I can't imagine Plax makes that much difference.

Give me Panthers +4.

Comment

I like Panthers + 3 1/2...Not sure Giants can cover -3 1/2 for the game.

Comment

over 20, panthers will not slow down.. giants will throw a lot more 24points

Comment

Im with you SEAL, give me points points points!

Comment

overs going up. up to 20 1/2

Comment

Giants winning by field goal is really the only double loser....

Comment

How bout the half time total on the Troy/S. Miss game begging you to take over 28!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X