playoff question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playoff question

If Dallas win next week against Phil or they in the playoffs?

Yea I think they control their own fate since Tampa lost.
    Lucky.

Comment

Dallas can clinch a playoff spot next week with: 1) a win or tie against Philadelphia and an Atlanta loss; 2) a win and a loss or tie by Chicago and a Tampa Bay loss; 3) a win and an Atlanta loss, a Chicago loss or tie and a Tampa Bay loss.

Got this from the LA Times website. Hope it helps. It was written before todays games but after yesterday's loss. Seems to me that with #2, if GB knocks off Chicago tomorrow, then Dallas in with a win if I am reading this right.
      Last edited by 3ebRocks; 12-21-2008, 08:05 PM.
      "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by 3ebRocks View Post
        Dallas can clinch a playoff spot next week with: 1) a win or tie against Philadelphia and an Atlanta loss; 2) a win and a loss or tie by Chicago and a Tampa Bay loss; 3) a win and an Atlanta loss, a Chicago loss or tie and a Tampa Bay loss.

Got this from the LA Times website. Hope it helps. It was written before todays games but after yesterday's loss. Seems to me that with #2, if GB knocks off Chicago tomorrow, then Dallas in with a win if I am reading this right.

Yea I think thats right, I forgot all about CHI.

Comment

Working...
        X