No announcement yet.

Kaptains "NFL EARLY TAKES"---ONE Thread TODAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am definately not trying to start trouble. Just making light of the situation!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tnbreakers View Post
      I am definately not trying to start trouble. Just making light of the situation!!!
      Don't worry buddy, I know you weren't. I thought it was a funny comment.

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        Like I said, it's just a simple suggestion. Seems you do have a problem with it. No agenda at all from me. I understand what you meant with them. Someone else may NOT. It didn't need to be clarified for me. But someone who's tailing you for the first time might make a mistake....All it takes is for someone to play the wrong one.

We're dealing with betting money here. If someone is slightly confused, even slightly, then perhaps it be better to use what everyone knows to be exact. Over/Under.

A 'TEACHER' understands that everything is clearly understood. By everyone. And doesn't 'assume' it is because some may think it's obvious.

Maybe Vegas should use those symbols instead of Over/Under, since 'everyone completely understands' what they mean without the slightest question....

I'm sure there will be sarcasm to follow. Sorry to clutter up your thread with a simple suggestion. Keep on truckin' buddy....You can have the last word.

KAZ
        If there was no agenda on your part, there wouldn't be multiple replies from you here in this thread.

Do you do anything on this site besides stir shit up and cause arguments?

Comment

Sorry to jump in your thread Kapt, Good luck!

Comment

Thanks once again for the winners Kaptain. I know you put a lot of time and effort into the plays, and it shows. It is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Kaz dog

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
              Like I said, it's just a simple suggestion. Seems you do have a problem with it. No agenda at all from me. I understand what you meant with them. Someone else may NOT. It didn't need to be clarified for me. But someone who's tailing you for the first time might make a mistake....All it takes is for someone to play the wrong one.
              Here's your words from post # 13....
              OK...I just noticed the opposite of what I thought. ">" means over? and "<" means under?
              So????which is your statement.....The RED or the BLUE.....I don't understand you KAZ.....I think you just like arguments.....

You clearly understood HUH....????? Just concerned for newbies.....

We're dealing with betting money here. If someone is slightly confused, even slightly, then perhaps it be better to use what everyone knows to be exact. Over/Under.
              Exactly what I did, and you're the only one confused with it.....Then you say you understand/understood, just protecting others.....I think you were trying to say, Kaptain if you can insist on rotation # 's for clarity, amybe you ought to practice what you preach, and clarify clearly known symbols, as OVER/UNDER....If you weren't, then why was it brought up twice.....has nothing to do with O/U symbols now does it....

And for the record.....I've taken suggestions, criticism quite well in the past.....It's how it's presented to me.....I still say you had an ulterior motive here.....as I stated above....You can have the last work KAZ.....I really don't give a fvk......Your reputation of liking to argue has preceeded you, and I'm trying to avoid those kind of people.....
              Have a nice day.....

A 'TEACHER' understands that everything is clearly understood. By everyone. And doesn't 'assume' it is because some may think it's obvious.
              Out of the whole FORUM, you're the only one who had a problem with it...Ulterior motive maybe....me thinks so...

Maybe Vegas should use those symbols instead of Over/Under, since 'everyone completely understands' what they mean without the slightest question....
              OR, maybe they should take em out of the ENGLISH Dictionary, and not teach em in the 4th grade to ALL American students

I'm sure there will be sarcasm to follow. Sorry to clutter up your thread with a simple suggestion. Keep on truckin' buddy....You can have the last word.
              Let's ee now.....My words are SARCASM, and yours are SUGGESTIONS.....How appropriately defined by the Kaz himself.....a LIL ONES SIDED don't you think.....This is my last word......Don't care to argue, as stated earlier.....you can rebut, but I'm through.....maybe someone else can step in here and tell me how confusing my plays are to follow, and how many others have a problem with the SYMBOLS in lieu of OVER/UNDER......

and a TEACHER only teaches what can be clearly/universaly understood, as my teachers taught me and many others I'm sure, what those symbols are for......and one doesn't have to be an ENGINEER, or Dictionary carrier to utilize em......I'm deeply surprised.....

KAZ
              BEST to YA KAZ......

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Enough of the < and the > (btw, , =
                Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Is this why Kaz is known as "the hated one"

Kapt, you have to remember that our great public education system is turning out students who don't know simple math or english but yet know that people are destroying the enviornment.

Keep up the good work, how is your buddy Chado doing
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                    Enough of the < and the > (btw, , =

Enough of the < and the >, what are you cookin' up tonight, Kappy? You like my G-mn or what? Troy?
                    Last edited by Three Jack; 12-21-2008, 06:47 PM.
                    Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

ThreeJack

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                      Enough of the < and the >, what are you cookin' up tonight, Kappy? You like my G-mn or what? Troy?
                      copy and pasted from post # 25....

NFL -110.sides...all 5* plays
                      113 Eagles -4 1/2
                      118 Minn -3
                      125 Houston -7

122 Giants -3 1/2

2 team 7 pt teasers -130 -- ties push 10* PLAYS
                      113 Eagles + 2 1/2
                      122 Giants + 3 1/2

125 Houston Even
                      118 Minn +4

NCAA FB
                      209 TROY - 4 1/2....................................5*

thanks threejack....gl and good night my man....don't think I fared out too well today....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X