• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Sunday

NFL YTD 20-24 -9.15 units
    2* 3-5 -5.2 units
    1* 17-19 -3.95 units

I'll keep plugging away at my own personal Vietnam, otherwise known as this year's NFL season. Lost on the Cowboys last night as they managed to give up about 80 points to a team with no offense.

Several of these were posted earlier at the lines listed below. The Tennessee play is new.

1* Titans +2 1/2
    I like home field advantage here with a team that has exceeded expectations all year versus an opponent with a weak offense.

1* Chiefs +3 1/2
    I look for a big effort out of KC in its last home game. Tough spot in cold weather for a Dlophins team that has its last two on the road.

1* Seahawks +4
    Jets are 0-3 on the west coast this year and haven't played well in a month. Look for an inspired effort in the last home game of the year for a Seattle team that has played ecently the last few weeks. Prediction: three picks thrown by Favre.

1* Bucs -3 (-130)
    If you bet against Norv Turner the last 30 years you'd own the Bellagio. Tampa obviously needs a win and the number is manageable.

Opinions only:
    Vikings
    Lions (this might be the elusive win versus a dispirited opponent)

gl Gris

Comment

BOL today gris.
      Records listed in members records forum.

Comment

GL today gris
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL today Gris, Thanks for posting!

Comment

Adding Major Play

Monday:

3* Bears -3 (-130)

With the likely loss by Minnesota, the Bears have everything to play for. This line is likely to move to as high as -5 by game time. Play NOW. I'm buying the extra juice all the way down to -3 as an opportunity for a major middle exists.

It will be frigid Monday night, something that favors the Bears. GB is on the verge of quitting on McCarthy and the Bears will have all the motivation in the world.

Comment

Totally agree with the reasoning here! Good luck.

Comment

FK just checked it Gris up to 4.5

Comment

Working...
                X