On Bowl Day, Some NCAA Baskets With Biggie Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Bowl Day, Some NCAA Baskets With Biggie Inside

I am on vacation getting some R & R and there is just so much handicapping I can do while here so for the early days of the bowls I am leaving my selections in the capable hands of the BC forum. But I do love some basketball today and here it is:

762 Texas A&M +1.5 3 Units
    Love that I am now getting points in this game. Think the linemakers are way off. LSU has played absolutely nobody this year. 9-0 means nothing to me here and there should be some kind of rule against a team playing a schedule like that. But what comes around goes around and Im sure they will pay for it down the road. But, imo, they are going to pay for it here too.

763 Georgia Tech -15 3 Units
    Pepperdine probably wont be competitive for more than the first part of the first half in this one. My only concern is the long trip for GTech but I just think the talent level disparity here is too large for Pepperdine to handle and would probably have bet the Jackets if the line were in the low 20's.

782 Illinois -18 3 Units
    As you can see Im playing two big favorites here but I am not worried. Louisville was a 16 point favorite against Ole Miss, but Illinois is just an 18 point favorite at home to Detroit? Illinois defends well and Detroit cant score. Bad combination for them. Illinois should hold Detroit under 50 and get into the 70's at least.

Good luck everyone, back with some hockey later maybe.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

GL today 3eb
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

best of luck with the baskets rocks
      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

GL Rocks and enjoy the vacation

Comment

good luck and enjoy your vaca!!!
          Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

have fun 3eb....but be safe....the Old Kaptain will keep your seat, 4th OAR from the Aft on the PORT side, with the Other SLAVES.....ha ha...

J/K.....I'll hold er down for ya till you get back.....take care and enjoy

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Started well. 2-0. Adding 796 UTEP -6.5 in baskets. Adding 71/72 Chicago/Vanc Over 6 Even. From my phone so excuse the odd look. Good luck everyone. Enjoy the games.
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
              X