NFL Plays for 12/20/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays for 12/20/21

Previously posted Dallas -4.5 and my reasons. Here is what else I like this weekend.

1. Kansas City + 3.5 over Miami. K.C always plays tough at home especially in December as evidenced by the game last week when they should have beat the Chargers. Another reason I like the Chiefs is the weather forecast. The weather in Miami today is sunny and 80. Tomorrow in K.C. the high temp is going to be about 12 degrees with winds 17-20 mph, gusting to 30.

2. Seattle + 3.5 over the Jets. The jets have been playing like crap the last 3 weeks and should have lost to the Bills if Dick Juron didn't go brain dead at the end of the game. Jets have lost all their games on the west coast this year and I don't think that changes tomorrow. Besides Senca Wallace has a 100 plus QB rating playing in Seattle as opposed to on the road. Finally this is Mike Holmgren's last home game. I think the players will give it their all to send him out as a winner.

3. Detroit + 7 over the Saints. Saints are out of the playoff picture so I expect them to go through the motions. Marinelli has had the Lions playing some decent ball the last few weeks trying to avoid going 0-16. I think they look at tomorrow's game as their last chance to avoid going winless this year.

4. Giants -3 over the Panthers. Simple, I don't see the Giants losing 3 in a row. This is for home field advantage. Can't see the Panthers winning the game in the Giant's house. Brandon Jacobs is expected to play. I think the defense will rise to the occasion and shut down the Panthers' run game. You may want to check the weather tomorrow before deciding on this game. Last I saw they were calling for snow, ice and rain tomorrow with temps in the teens and winds 20 mph gusting to 30. Since both teams like to run the weather will probably impact both teams the same.

Good luck to all.

gl Raven

Comment

Working...
    X