NFL officiating is a disgrace-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL officiating is a disgrace-

This league has become borderline unwatchable. There has been a penalty on EVERY kickoff/punt tonight except for one, and now just a brutal holding call kills the latest jags drive.

I have no clue how anyone can watch this without money on the game.

just brutal.

my biggest problem is that it is every week, in almost every game, and these calls often change the entire complection of a game.

Comment

i am glad i dont get it then lol i will believe ya buddy gl tonight
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

10 accepted penalties (midway thru the 2Q) this game..... and at least one or two flags picked up in this one.

Comment

they have to get rid of all these old bastards and hire some younger ones to take their place.these old fucks can't see or keep up with the players they refuse to just concentrate on their banker and lawyer etc jobs,..all they are is greedy old fucks
          Last edited by seaofred; 12-18-2008, 09:22 PM.
          I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
            10 accepted penalties (midway thru the 2Q) this game..... and at least one or two flags picked up in this one.
            wow that reminded me of a basketball game last week brutal to watch because thier wa a foul every 30 seconds sometime they let them play for a minute
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

i turned it off after the 1st quarter and put on college hoops instead,...your right the nfl is starting to suck big time
              I AM A NITWIT

Comment

another penalty unnecessary roughness would have been 4th down jax punting instead they score
                2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

What's most infuriating some of the calls are so blatantly wrong it leaves me scratching my head wondering WTF did that ref see?

Comment

The sad thing is I've seen multiple articles saying that the league plans on changing nothing this off season. I'm sure Mike Perrera or however his name is spelled is going to give all his crews an A+ for their work this season. Too many refs interested in working on their guns so they can give us a gun show every time they throw a flag.

Comment

Let the boys play. Unless its a flagrant obvious foul, let them play. Too many games have been decided by those damn flags. If I'm kinda holding a 300lb DE on the farthest left side of the field and the RB ran a toss play to the farthest right...let the play stand. That 300lb dude who probably runs a 5.5 aint gonna make a play on that 4.4 RB anyway.
                      NFL Kruise
                      2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

Comment

15 yd penalty on welker for a snow angel. gimme a break.

Comment

well, I (along w/ frankb03, chado and few others) have been harping on this shit all year, and yesterday was NOOOOOOOO different. the officiating in the nfl is a disgrace, and effects way too many games. and the biggest problem is that there is ZERO accountability, and the mike periera's of the world defend them.

what a joke.

Comment

well, I (along w/ frankb03, chado and few others) have been harping on this shit all year, and yesterday was NOOOOOOOO different. the officiating in the nfl is a disgrace, and effects way too many games. and the biggest problem is that there is ZERO accountability, and the mike periera's of the world defend them.

what a joke.
                            Couldnt agree more it is ruining the NFL as a whole. I really hope we see a change in 2009/2010 that ensures refs do not have extreme implications on the outcome of several games in which happened this year to many times.waaay to many times..one or two ok thats fine as its the benefit of the doubt of sport in general but this season was about as obvious as it gets in terms of frequency...such a joke...
                            Last edited by Chado1; 02-02-2009, 08:47 PM.
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

what a joke.
                              Agreed, you expect a miss call here and there but this shits getting old!
                              Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X