Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plays

Aloha, BC! Had an okay day yesterday, keeping my NBA mark perfect with a 2-0 sweep. Tonight, I like a lot of games on the board, but discretion and being selective is the name of the game...
    Today, I like:

Northern Colorado -1

The Bears are in a weaker conference and have a weaker W-L record than their opponent. So why are they favored (albeit by one)? Back the home team here. Those pilots seem to get into foul trouble. Perhaps they play really aggressive, or perhaps they aren't as deep as other teams (Northern Colorado goes 9 deep)... Also Greeley, CO is at 4,664 ft above sea level. "Did he just go altitude on us?!?!" Why yes... yes, I believe I did!

Today, I put my perfect NHL record on the line... Pressure, pushing down on me, pressing down on you... no man ask for... And with those Queen lyrics, I segway to:

New Jersey -120

Good luck to each and everyone of you... have some fun! May be back later with some more picks for later games...
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Best of luck buddy!! Have a great night!

Comment

Good luck Nut

Comment

thanks for the winners last night...and i'm like you...it looks like vegas is begging you to take portland...the bears might just be the right play here...good luck pg!!!

Comment

bol PEANUT

Comment

gl pg

Comment

Bol pg

Comment

GL tonite Peanut

Comment

gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment