• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Tuesday

YTD 12-10 +3.0 units
    2* 2-0 +4.0 units
    1* 10-10 -1.0 units

In the NBA, you often have to win ugly and these are two ugly, but I think winning, picks.

1* Bobcats +2
    Here's a stat you didn't know: Charlotte has a solid winning record ATS (14-11). They're playing hard for Brown coming off three narrow losses to excellent teams: Dallas, Detroit and Atlanta. They should break through tonight at home against a Bulls team that is playing no defense and is badly coached.

1* Thunder +4 1/2
    It doesn't get much uglier than picking OKC but the Thunder amazingly has A WINNING RECORD AGAINST THE SPREAD (13-11). This is often the case with poor teams that play hard enough to stay close in their losses. Yes, they're a brutal 2-23 straight up but came very close in back-to-back road losses at Dallas and San Antonio. They looking like they're ready for a win against a Clippers team coming off two wins. As you know, the Clips don't win three in a row.

Best of luck Gris but I can't play the Thunder at home. They play terrible at home and much better on the road imo. For whatever damn reason

Comment

Gl tonight !

Comment

gl gris

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck tonight Gris!

Comment

Working...
          X