Demarco murray out for bcs game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demarco murray out for bcs game

I thought they said it wasn't that bad of an injury but now ESPN reporting a worse injury than expected and surgery on DEC 22.Thats not good for that offense

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    I thought they said it wasn't that bad of an injury but now ESPN reporting a worse injury than expected and surgery on DEC 22.Thats not good for that offense
    I will say that if any team can battle thru it it's OK.They have somne great backups who would be starters at most other colleges

Comment

Ruptured hamstring tendon that was first thought to just be a bruise

Madu played well in the Big XII Championship game but that was against Mizzou and not Florida. Wouldn't mind having the extra depth, and it will be a big loss, but not vital imo.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Ruptured hamstring tendon that was first thought to just be a bruise

Madu played well in the Big XII Championship game but that was against Mizzou and not Florida. Wouldn't mind having the extra depth, and it will be a big loss, but not vital imo.
        You remember when Petterson left and me and you were talking about that Murray kid who looked like he could make people forget about Petterson.Well IMO he has done that.He is a stud that will be missed no doubt.But like you said big but not vital.

Comment

well, at least stoops will have a built in excuse when he gets smoked in another bowl game

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
            well, at least stoops will have a built in excuse when he gets smoked in another bowl game
            Has Stoops made a lot of excuses in the past?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
              Has Stoops made a lot of excuses in the past?
              Nah... He was too busy choking... But OU losing Murray is like Florida losing Harvin... They are blessed with depth and talent; they'll be fine IMO.
              2019 SEASON
              NCAAF
              42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
              11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

KB,please count to 10 before you reply to some of these threads

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
                  Nah... He was too busy choking... But OU losing Murray is like Florida losing Harvin... They are blessed with depth and talent; they'll be fine IMO.
                  What excuses has he made though?

Comment

Working...
                  X