Very Strong NFL Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Strong NFL Play

I am not going to call this my game of the year but it will be my strongest play so far. I am posting it now with my thoughts because I see the line moving up as the week goes on.
    Dallas Cowboys -4.5 over the Ravens on Saturday 12/20. This is really a bad spot for the Ravens for a number of reasons. Listening to player interviews yesterday you could hear the disappointment in their voice knowing they blew their best chance of making the playoff by losing to the Steelers. Even though they would still make the playoffs if they win out I think the Ravens will have a major letdown this week. I see them coming out flat playing on a short week. I remember a similar situation last year when the Ravens played the Pats on Monday night when the Pats were 13-0. The team was all focused on the Pats all week knowing that beating them would be their Super Bowl. Well everyone remembers the Ravens lost that game on some controversial calls in the last minute, very similar to Sunday's game against the Steelers. The next week the Colts came to Baltimore and completely blew out the Ravens. I see the same thing happening this week.

The other reason I like the Cowboys is I like the way their defense has been playing. They completely shut down Eli Manning on Sunday. Flacco has hit the rookie wall the last few weeks completing less than 50% of his passes in 3 of the last 4games. I don't see things getting any better this week for him. Also the Ravens have trouble with mobile QBs. I think Romo will be able to avoid their rush and complete some big plays.

Finally there is the the hoopla surrounding the closing of Texas stadium. This is going to be like a college homecoming game. Everyone who has played for the Cowboys since their founding will probably be at the game. I think this will only serve to jack the fans and players up, making it an even more difficult environment than it would normally be. I think this may get real ugly real early for the Ravens. I see a score something like Cowboys 31-Ravens 10. Good luck to anyone who follows

BC Record

NFL 4-2
    NCAA FB 0-1
    NCAA BB 1-0

appreciate the reasoning behind this pick!!!
    I'm not a cowboy fan but will consider a play on sat
    good luck from a broncomaniac!!!

Comment

thanks and gl!! maybe a 1st qtr play and a 1st half play. it worked last night with the eagles.

Comment

Plus the Cowboys are on an 11 game winning streak games played at night.. This will make 12 Love the call.

Comment

I'm on it big as well

Comment

bol raven

Comment

Working...
            X