*insert gimmicky thread title here* plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *insert gimmicky thread title here* plays

Hey, BC... After a hot start (5-0) here on the forum, I admit I forced it a little yesterday (1-3)... I don't think many people followed me yesterday, however, as the forum was packed... Hope everyone's Sunday went smoothly... Today, I put my perfect NBA record on the line... Not going big just yet, but these are moderately strong plays:

CHAR +9

Charlotte's leading scorer, Wallace, is out because of a death in the family. The Hawks, a young team, feel comfortable at home. They are coming off of a huge win over Cleveland. These three things combined are why the Bobcats are the right play. Go get 'um, Bobcats!

SAC -4

Reggie Theus is out; losing to the Kinicks at home by 24 will cause that to happen. Teams in general in the NBA play relatively well in the game following the loss of their head coach. Also, I think this line is strong... The Kings shouldn't be giving any team 4 points... Let's go, Kings!

May have some NCAAB, but it will be closer to tip... Right now, I'ma grab me some lunch... Have a great day, BC. Hit y'all up later...
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

gl u nut
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Good luck Nutty!

Comment

damn---I'm gonna have to read why you like em again.....I got lost somewhere.....gl tonight

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

i'd go with "peanutgallery plays for monday" if i were you...no hype, just plays...good luck tonite!!!

Comment

good luck Yes i have to re-read also.. Almost like you were convincing for the other sides....

Comment

GL Peanut, and I see what Kap means. But I think I get ya.
              "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it." George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Sometimes when it feels so wrong, it's right... You guys have been wagering long enough to know that... Hawks will be complacent... big win against Cleveland, feelin good at home, their opponent's top gun is out... They could come sleep walking... That's why I'm taking 9 points and a better coach in Larry Brown... As far as the Kings, I think losing Reggie Theus will wake those players up... That jolt should carry them to a win by more than 4... Thanks for the wishes, BC... Any mo' questions???
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

GL Peanut Like the Charlotte call

Comment

welcome peanut

good hunting tonite
                    Do or Do Not" there is no try

Comment

good nut luck!!
                      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

2 legit 2 quit

We got Charlotte, didn't we fellas!
                        Let's go, Kings! Now I'ma lay off a little bit... Not gonna double down, or get greedy because that's when you get

Just take it easy... Steady as she goes... Kings -4
                        2019 SEASON
                        NCAAF
                        42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                        11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Nice work MC Hammer

Comment

Yo what up, BC... I didn't catch the Kings final score. Did they cover? Hah! Just kidding... Another sweep but shhhhh we gon stay on the grind tomorrow... Have a good evening/ morning, BC! Late!
                            2019 SEASON
                            NCAAF
                            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

good job u nut
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X